The social network Facebook has transcended time and allowed many people to communicate around the world. But it is also possible that you get wrong, that's why we explain here why Facebook Lite won't open on your android phone. But first we would like to explain what Facebook Lite is and some features that this version of Facebook has on devices.
What is Facebook Lite?
Facebook Lite is the version for devices with old versions of Android, since it is totally light and does not take up any space in the internal memory. It is also designed or built for slow connections in megabytes, and does not excessively consume data on the Android device you use.
Facebook Lite functionality
Little Space: This app takes up only 1MB of your phone or electronic device memory, so you don't have to worry about having a lot of space. Spend less mobile data: With this version you won't have to worry about mobile data, as the developers created it for 2G networks, i.e. slow connections.
Works on all smartphones: While similar to the full version, it can be installed on any Android device, including low-end or year-of-production devices.
Parental control: applications that contain parental control are a boon for those parents who take care of their children, be they children or adolescents. Since parents can monitor Facebook and see what their children can see in this popular social network.
Interface: The interface is quite simple allowing, despite being light, to be able to chat with our friends and family, even if it does not have Facebook Messenger.
But despite these amazing features, it may not load the application due to technical problems with the Wi-Fi connection.
Solutions for Facebook Lite on your Android
Next, we will show you the manual and practical solutions to the problem Facebook Lite won't load on your Android device.
- Make sure you update Facebook Lite.
In Android operating systems it is essential that the applications are updated for better operation Network. This is important as developers or programmers add new functionality or enhancements to the application code.
- Check the space in the internal memory of your mobile.
Due to the constant updates that exist in the applications, it is essential to take into account the space you have internally on your mobile. Although it is very true that the Facebook Lite application does not consume so much memory, we give you some suggestions.
- Download videos on your android mobile to SD memory card or cloud.
- Clear cache and data in settings.
- Deactivate the Facebook Lite app and download it again.
- Deactivate Facebook and enter via the browser.
And what to do when I can't update it?
As there is a possibility that you will not be able to download the latest version of Facebook Lite due to a glitch, we will explain what to do.
- Close the session, perform forced close from the settings and try to open it again.
- Go to settings and clear all app cache and data as mentioned above and check if the problem is fixed.
- Reset Facebook Lite, which means downloading it again and starting from scratch.
Check the Wi-Fi connection
We constantly use the Wi-Fi network to open our applications and perform other tasks, but it may not work. If you try to open Facebook Lite and it won't open or load, try to troubleshoot Wi-Fi connection problems wherever you are.
So what you should do is check that you have the internet and then try again by opening your favorite application.
- Check the internet modem, and indicating that there is a connection, check it out also if the router works fine.
- Restart or turn off the router next to the modem, wait a few minutes and try connecting to see if you already have internet.
- Check that you have entered the correct password.
- Verify or verify the payment of the Internet service.
- Turn your device's Wi-Fi on and off or restart your mobile.
As you can read, the solution to the problem of not loading Facebook Lite on your Android with Wi-Fi is totally simple and easy.