Although it has the same instruments and functionality, this program allows players to communicate through various servers exclusive to their users, since they are private, and through them we can hold conversations in Message voice, Message and multiple calls via your mobile or pc.
All this to communicate with other people in a special way and more oriented towards providing a quality service. Over the years, its users have grown to such an extent that there are now more than 90 million registered users.
However, as is common in many computer programs, it is common for some problems to be present, including the error that the program itself does not open correctly. For this we have some solutions here.
Try completing the Discord activity
This is one of the simplest and main methods to be able to fix this error within the Discord application. This solution is based on the definitive termination of Discord's activity, in order to give our PC time to update and re-sync its system.
This action can be performed through the Task Management System, which opens after using a command line within the command prompt. To open this option, you need to perform the following actions:
- Start by pressing CRL + Maiusc + Esc in so that once you press the task manager si open automatically
- There you can find all active applications on the PC. Once there, you just need to locate the process Discord active
- When you press it, you will see that a series of options opens, among which you can press the option End operation
Try using the web version of Discord
Perhaps the application on your PC is not working for multiple reasons, most of which have to do with the functionality of your computer, but if so, you can use the page which has the same functionality as the application. However, many with users commenting on networks switching to the web version of Discord have noticed better service from it.
If you want to use this version, you just need to follow the following steps:
- Start by logging into the official site and log in to your username.
- Enter your email and password, then press the Start button.
- After that, go about your business as usual and have fun.
Check for files that are corrupt inside your system
It is likely that if the system was shut down or terminated unexpectedly, these are damaged in one way or another. This is why it is important to use the system file checker to resolve this error. To be able to do this, you just have to follow the following steps:
- Inside the search box enter the command cmd
- Once the search results have been obtained, you must select the option: » Run as administrator «
- When this window opens you need to type the following command: sfc / scannow and then press enter
- Once this review is complete, wait for the check to run and Windows it will automatically fix errors.
Try to try all these possible solutions so that you can see how Discord services will be restored and you can enjoy its tools.