It is for the latter that many come to this wonderful transport app, because you have everything in the palm of your hand. Because, with just a couple of flicks of your fingers, you'll already have a taxi waiting outside for your next destination.
However, there are always little details you should know about this application and how to use it so that you don't have any problems. Among these details are the payment methods. These, while very clear instructions are left in the application through the help section, can be a little tricky when it comes to the fine print.
With the latter in mind, it affects how many times a user can be refused a paper without un reason apparent. So, if you are experiencing this in-app issue with this specific issue, you may want to read through to the end and find out what's going on.
Problems with refusing your card in Uber
When you go to make a payment or are about to request a trip, chances are you will see errors that have to do with your card being rejected. These in particular are shown as an invalid payment, that the application asks you to update your payment configuration or that you simply receive the classic message of " card declined «.
In these cases it will be a problem with the card that you need to solve. Otherwise, if the message is different, it probably isn't a problem with the paper.
Now, in order to solve these problems is to re-affiliate the credit card you have, or select a different payment such as a digital payment, because it is obvious that something is wrong here. If you are in a hurry, we recommend that you try to pay for the trip in another way, as you may have to contact the bank to resolve it. However, we recommend the following:
- Re-enter your credit card number, or re-affiliate it as it is possible that you have entered a data correctly.
- Always check and make sure your card is active. Contact your bank if it is "expired" but does not correspond to the date indicated on the card.
- Make sure you have funds to be used on your credit card.
- In case Uber considers the transaction a fraud, you have reported your card as stolen or if you find yourself abroad and you have not accepted international transactions
- We recommend that you call your bank where you have the affiliate card so that you can settle with them directly.
- Finally, you can always share more information about your problem on the page Uber for assistance.
How to update the payment method in the application
It's simple, all you have to do is enter the menu and then enter the payment methods. Once there, you will be able to view all the payment methods you have available, as well as an option to define yours payment method.
Here you can choose from all the payment options you have available for Uber and fill in i forms for each. Therefore, when it comes to credit cards, take your time filling them out correctly so that you won't have a hard time with payment errors in the future.
So don't cancel your Uber card and keep using this amazing taxi service. We hope you've learned why Uber rejects an active card on some occasions.