What is Viber and Line?
Viber is a free application that allows us to communicate with other people who have the application installed on their devices. With it you can call, send messages, make video calls, create group chats and much more. You can even have Viber on your PC desktop. This application is compatible with systems such as Android, Windows, Blackberry, Firefox, Bada, Nokia, Mac OS X, IOS, GNU / Linux.
Line is a messaging, video calling and voice calling application that allows its users to communicate with other users of this app for free. Furthermore you can share photos, videos and music in real time. You can also download and install LINE on your PC. This app is compatible with iPhone, Android, Windows iPhone, Nokia, Asha, Blackberry, OS, iPad devices and on PC for both Windows and Mac.
Which application is better? Viber vs Line
These applications have almost identical uses. For this reason, we will discuss the advantages and disadvantages of each below. We will evaluate its performance, diversity of functions, quality of service and the amount of resources it consumes on mobile phones.
Although Viber is not a very popular application, it is a very complete app when it comes to instant messaging; a large number of users are also joining this community of users more and more. Among its most useful functions is the possibility of knowing someone's last connection.
Advantages of this application
- It is an application participation, so it allows you to save a lot of money.
- With this app you can send multimedia files (photos, videos, location and audio).
- It has available to its users the possibility of send temporary text messages and make voice calls.
- Receive messages when the application is not running.
- It is available in 16 languages.
- You can recover photos that you deleted by mistake.
- You can send documents.
- Viber allows you to remain invisible.
- You can create chat groups with more than 100 participants.
Disadvantages of using Viber:
- This application consumes a lot of battery in the Android operating system; And that's because the Viber app keeps Wi-Fi on on your mobile even if you've turned it off.
- A contact or music file cannot be sent.
- Viber doesn't let you turn off notifications.
- You need a SIM card.
- You must be connected to Wi-Fi for the call to be smoother.
This application is the great rival of WhatsApp because it has functions that other similar applications do not offer. Also, more users are added every year who try this app.
- It is a free application.
- Lets make international calls at a very low costIt also offers a monthly plan for those who need to make a large number of international calls.
- With Line you can send stickers, share locations, files, videos and photos, music, among other things.
- You don't need a SIM card to register.
- It is ad-free.
- You can customize it to your liking.
- Has a code reader a bars.
- It has a great emoticon shop.
- Provides great security.
Disadvantages of the Line app
- You cannot contact any user of the application.
- Il battery consumption is too high.
- It has no temporary text messages, nor does it have a built-in translator.
- It is not possible to share information with the Facebook social network.
- Il RAM consumption is very high than Viber.
There are many advantages and disadvantages of these applications, but each one offers a large number of functions and possibilities to always be connected with friends and family. Each user has their own opinions, needs and requests in choosing the best communication tool.
Then a what is the best Viber or Line? Everything will depend on the use you give to this app and the application that your friends and family use the most. But only you should decide which one to keep.