It may be necessary to remove a Netflix subscription or even to fix a specific bug. For example, "Netflix crashes and I can't view any content."
In this article I will show you the easiest way to enter al customer service for the Netflix application. Then follow the steps that I will show you below, from Android, iOS system or even from a Smart TV.
If you are a member of the app and want to know where you can call Netflix or customer service numbers, then you should do the following:
- First you need to open the application and enter your username and password in case you haven't done so to access Netflix.
- Now you will select the option » Menu »Which is usually located on the right side of the main application window.
- Go to the bottom of the window and you have to select the option called » Help ", Sometimes it can also appear as" Call the service center «.
- To make the call, simply select the option » Call us "Or you can get it as" Call «.
This way you can call Netflix to speak to customer service and resolve your problem.
On the Android operating system
If you are one of those who have devices running Android, you can also call Netflix to fulfill your request. You just need to do the following:
- First you need to access the Netflix application from your mobile device or tablet. Remember to enter your details in case you haven't done so yet.
- Now you have to select the option » Help »Located on the login screen.
- Now you just have to select the option » Call "Which you can also obtain as" Call us «.
On iOS operating systems
If you have devices running iOS, you can also call Netflix, so you need to do these steps so they can fix your problem.
- In the case of iOS, you have to enter the application and select " Log in »Located in the upper right part of the window, by entering your data, username and password.
- Now you just have to select the option » Help »Located at the top right of the login window.
- And you will simply select the option " Call "Which you can also get as" Call us «.
For both Android and iOS, you may need to log out if you can't access the login screen.
This is the case for those who have problems just logging into their Netflix account, since they don't accept the username or password, or for some other reason.
The free call?
When you make your customer service call from the Netflix app, you won't be charged for the call is free.
But for this you need to be connected to a WiFi network, since the call is made via the navigation network. You can also make the call using your browsing data, it works the same way as WiFi, but in this case, if you don't have a data plan, you will be charged the balance.
I recommend that you have a good navigation plan WiFi to make the call, at least 10 MB in parallel, both upstream and downstream.
Since if you have a navigation plan below this, you may have problems receiving when you make the call, and it is likely that you will not be able to solve anything.
Remember that the ideal in this type of case is to have one very smooth communication, so that both sides can understand each other without any problems.