Now you might ask yourself a very interesting question: if Netflix has all these benefits, where can I buy, rent or pay for Netflix? Well then we will give you all the detailed information, do not disconnect and keep reading this post.
How can I buy, rent or subscribe to Netflix?
Definitely when you see the good results of this incredible platform in others, you will simply want to join its greatest community. The first thing you should know is that your billing is done only once a month and you need to calculate the payment date with the subscription date, from there you have to count 30 days.
THE Netflix recruitment it is very simple on different devices, you just need to follow step by step which we will give you below:
Buy, contract or subscribe from a PC
- You must enter first netflix.com/signup.
- Select the plan or package plus suitable for you.
- E create your account so quick and easy with just your email and password of your choice.
- Enter the payment method you want e Done! You can take advantage of the unlimited service.
Buy, bargain or pay from an Android:
- First you will need to download the app Netflix da Google Play.
- Enough andare a netflix.com/signup dal browser.
- Create the your account and enter the payment method.
- This simple way you can enjoy service.
In this simple way you can start this new experience with the platform of movies and series most important on the market known as Netflix.
Now you may have already installed the App or simply are you already liking the contents offered, you may be wondering how do I pay my monthly installment on Netflix? We will tell you about it below. Once you can access it from your mobile, you will want to see your content in HD, here we prepare an article so that you can do it.
How do I pay my monthly payment on Netflix?
There are many simple ways to do this the monthly payment on Netflix as discussed above, the payment date will be made 30 days after the subscription date.
- Payment by debit or credit card: if you have a prepaid bank account you can affiliarlo a Netflix and with prior authorization from the bank you can deduct your monthly payment from it.
- Payment with PayPal: Similarly, you can activate the service with PayPal and make your monthly payment by simply confirming the corresponding payment for the month.
How do I uninstall Netflix on my device?
Likewise, the step by step uninstall the App from your devices is very simple. We see:
- On your mobile: If it is a mobile device, enter the main menu of your mobile, then press a few seconds on the App and the option to uninstall, press there and that's it! This way you will have uninstalled the App from your mobile.
- On your PC: Go to the menu where the app is saved, then click il left mouse button on the Netflix app. Select uninstall and you will no longer have the App on your PC.
In this way you will delete the App from your devices, but if you want to recover the App you just have to download it again, follow step by step above and you're done! Some of our readers were also interested in having a guide to access Netflix for the first time and avoid damaging your account.
Now that you've found out how to buy, rent or pay for Netflix; you can enjoy maximum entertainment from the comfort of your home, sharing the best series and movies with your family. Be sure to tell us what you think about this post and share it with your family and friends.