Google Keep is one of the applications better and more powerful that you can carry on your mobile. At first glance, it is another one of the thousands of clipboard apps, but what's really important is not what it is, but what you can do with it.
This is why we want to talk to you in more detail about one of the most important productivity and organization tools that you will end up loving once you try it, and not only will you know everything, but you will also know where Google Keep files are stored. So join us to know all the details.
Where are Google Keep files stored?
What is Google Keep?
As mentioned, Google Keep is an application for taking notes from your mobile or computer, giving you the ability to write down those ideas, thoughts or information you have in mind quickly and easily.
Google Keep is one of the most popular note-taking apps for Android.
But it doesn't stop there, as in addition to being able to take notes, you can create reminders, lists, category and even add collaborators to your notes to sync them with other people.
Within each note, you will have the option to add a title, create checkboxes, record audio, take a picture or add one from your gallery and even draw on it, at least in the style of a post-it.
Highlights of Google Keep
Now, before you know where Google Keep files are stored, it is important to know some important features of the application. Among these are:
Keep is a useful notes and reminders app with a simple interface.
- Clean, simple and friendly interface: one of the strengths of Google Keep is its interface. You don't need big instructions or break your head trying to figure it out. Everything is at your fingertips, intuitively organized so that every action you take is as natural as possible.
- Easily access your notes: you can access all your notes from any Android and iOS device simply by installing the mobile application and synchronizing it with your Google account or if you prefer, from the web via keep.google.com.
- Smart search: has a built-in smart search engine where you can filter your notes by keywords, color or note type (with images, links, lists, reminders, and more).
- Integration with Google: It is very difficult for someone not to have a Google account today, so carrying your notes with you wherever you go is very simple. This also allows you to collaborate with other people on the same note, you just have to add it as a "collaborator", enter your Gmail email and that's it. The note will automatically appear in that person's Keep application, with all the information and attachments, and you will have the option to edit it, even to receive a reminder.
- Always organized: you can organize all your notes by assigning labels, categories or colors, as you like. In addition, you will have the possibility to fix those notes that you think are very important, so they will always be at hand for you.
Capture the ideas of your mind with Google Keep
- Integration with Google Now: you will never forget an important task or miss a meeting. With the reminder function, it is automatically synchronized with Google Now and if you use the Google widget "at a glance" or "at a glance" on your mobile, you will see your reminders reflected, as well as receive notifications when you have programmed it.
- Transcribe images to text: Google Keep has a very useful feature that allows you to transcribe the text of an image quickly and easily. You simply need to attach an image> select the image> press the three vertical dots> Save the text from the image. This way, it will recognize the text and write it for you.
- Export your note to Google Docs: thanks to the integration with the Google ecosystem, you can export your note to Google Docs without problems and in seconds. To do this: Go to the note you want to export> press the three vertical dots> Send> Copy to Google Docs. As simple as that, your note will become a document in Google Docs and you can continue whenever you want.
Where are Google Keep files stored and kept?
You are probably wondering where Google Keep files and notes are stored and if it takes up a lot of space. The first thing you should know is that it doesn't take up any storage space within your Google account, i.e 15 GB free you receive will not be affected by the information you store in Keep.
In short, thank you to the Google ecosystem, i file of Google Keep are saved or stored directly in Google Drive and in turn they are synchronized with the Keep website and all devices, meaning you can see your notes, photos, images and lists on both your mobile and computer and even edit them in real time while staying connected to your WiFi network.
Google is a great ecosystem and Google Keep is part of it
This is an alternative interesting to protect your information and you wonder, how? Well, you should know that the note di Keep they have a fairly large maximum information limit. Here we share some very curious data:
- Notes have a maximum limit of 19.999 characters.
- The titles of each note have a maximum limit of 999 characters.
- You can upload a large number of images (we have attached more than 50 foto and we could continue) along with audio notes and links.
- The checkbox limit for is 999 items.
How to get Google Keep?
Fortunately, Google Keep It is available for different platforms, where you can enjoy all its benefits and functions in the same way. If you want to try it, we leave you the download links for each:
You can get Google Kepp for PC, Android, and iOS
- Android – Google Play Store
- iOS - App Store
- Windows, Mac and Linux - Web version
As you will see, Google Keep It's more than just a clipboard app, it's a super full-featured productivity tool, with many features that will help you make the most of your days, no matter where you are or what device you use.
If you enjoyed this article, don't hesitate to check out these 7 Google Calendar tricks recommended by Google itself.