However, even today, these important readings remain unknown and ignored by many users, who generally do not pay attention to what they imply or mean.
Since Snapchat was created, this social network has grown in terms of number of followers. Within this social network, you can follow celebrity accounts, upload photos, videos and make multiple broadcasts, which are followed by a great sticker or filter service. All these new features make this social network even more attractive and popular, which you can access both from your mobile phone and from your PC.
However, recently the company responsible for this web service has announced that it will introduce several changes within its products and services. These changes will make significant changes to the way the service is delivered to its users.
What is known so far is that the company has sent emails and alerts to its users to inform and communicate these changes, the detail being that its users read and understand said changes.
One of the most significant changes is the launch of its first hardware, which has a special shape of glasses that will be integrated with a camera " shows «.
This change goes hand in hand with a complete new update that supports and promotes new privacy policies. In this post we will explain how this will change your use of said social network and which ones give collects this company once you register to use its mobile tools.
What information does the company store?
Snapchat stores user information based on 3 basic areas:
- Information you provide us directly: when you register on this social network and start using its application, the application immediately begins to store various data, which are provided by the user himself. This data includes the person's name, username, password, an email address to maintain communication with the user, telephone number and date of birth.
- Information we collect when you use our services: this information includes data such as usage information, content information, device information, location information, information collected through cookies and other technologies.
- Information that we collect from third parties: are all the information that is usually obtained from all subsidiaries and also from those of third parties.
What is the use that is given to such information?
- It is used to support the development and improvement of yours products and services.
- With contact information, they can communicate with users and thus offer them various promotions and services on e - email.
- With the permissions obtained and granted by each user, it is possible to monitor and analyze the use and trends that are made via the mobile application.
- It supports the customization of different services, thanks to the promotion of other services and promotions.
- Thanks to the data sent and provided by users, each user's experience can be contextualized in order to make improvements to their service.
- Helps improve the security and protection of products and services within the application.
- With the data provided it is possible to verify the identity of each user and in this way fraud and even activities can be avoided unauthorized.