Without a doubt, it represents a unique and very attractive service unlike the currently existing options, we will explain below how it works, if you are a user of the service or if you are an Uber driver.
How Uber works: instructions for the user
- First of all, you must have the UBER APP on yours cellular. It should be noted that this application is available for both Android and iPhone systems.
- After providing the necessary data when registering in the application, you can start requesting transport.
- When you need to use the services of the UBER APP, the first thing you will do is enter the destination address in the appropriate box. This can be viewed at the top of the screen within the application.
- Once the map of the location has been displayed, you will need to confirm the exact pickup point by placing a blue pin on it. Then the APP application will tell you how long it will take to arrive.
- In addition, it will also indicate the approximate cost of the trip, this facilitates the payment process. At this point you can choose your payment method within the possibilities currently registered in the famous UBER platform.
- It is useful to know that the transfer speed can increase if many people close to the area request transfers at the same time. This occurs due to the demand that existed at the time of the transfer request.
- The various services you can use as a user on this innovative platform are UBERX, UBERXL and UBERSelect. It should be noted that the prices are different depending on the type of car depending on the selected service.
- The UBERX service offers a standard passenger car, capable of carrying up to four people. If you request it, you can request the transfer for users with reduced mobility.
- The UBERXL service offers larger car models, which can pick up and transfer up to 6 passengers. It should be noted that the cost of the service will be higher than that of UBERX.
- The UBERSelect service is the most exclusive, offering modern car models and first-rate drivers. However, there are other even more select services such as UBERBlack and UBERSUV, with high-end luxury cars.
How Uber works: directions for drivers
- The first thing you need to do to become a UBER driver is download the APP called UBER Driver.
- In this application you must provide the data requested by UBER, including your car data.
- Minimum requirements for drivers include age over 21 and a valid driving license with previous experience. Of course, this will depend on the country in which you want to act as the platform driver.
- There are other general acceptance requirements, for example if you had a speeding ticket. In this case, UBER will evaluate your income as driver of this company. Also, you will have to go through a criminal background check.
- You must keep in mind that as a candidate to drive you must own a car that is no older than a 2009 model. Your car model must have four doors and be insured. You will also need to pass an inspection with UBER. Once all these procedures have been completed as a candidate, you will be the driver of the company.
- Then through the UBER APP, the driver will receive notifications of passengers who have to make a trip.
- As a driver, you can decide how many hours you will work per day, as there is no maximum or minimum time required. Your income will depend on the hours you work.
- It is advisable to carry out a study in the areas with the greatest influx of service users and to work during peak hours. In the event that the rates were to increase significantly, guaranteeing you a higher income.
Now that you've seen how UBER works, we invite you to find out more about this major transportation service company in our topics.