If you are unsure about your ID, you can check it very easily and today we will show you how to do it. Read the guide we have for you very carefully and find out your Skype ID and user once and for all.
Nowadays, Skype allows you to make free calls from your mobile, send messages and many other options. The platform became very famous many years ago for all of the above , characterized both by being able to make calls to other people with the application, and to landlines and mobile phones.
Today, there are other options that may be more convenient, such as WhatsApp. In any case, the Skype application is still used by many people who find it quite convenient and useful.
The Skype application is mainly used for business purposes, as it allows you to hold virtual conferences very easily from a very efficient medium. In fact, the App has such cool qualities that it even allows you to use Skype to create your own video surveillance system and similar actions when using creativity.
In any case, although the application has many advantages, many users complain that they don't really know which one is theirs ID or username. In this tutorial you will get out of this doubt that afflicts you, read carefully the information we have to provide you.
What is my Skype username? What about my Skype ID?
While we recommend updating Skype to the latest version, the truth is that it can also be used via the browser.
For some time, in fact, the Skype application is been integrated with Outlook, i.e. with Microsoft's mail service. Thanks to this we have access to Skype directly from our e-mails, and it is this e-mail that we will use to know our ID.
View your Skype ID
- The first thing to do is to log into Outlook, Microsoft's messaging service, which has long been integrated with Skype.
- Provide your Microsoft account details e access normally.
- Outlook is a fairly comprehensive messaging system, so you will find many different options. In any case it is necessary to log in to the Applications area.
- You will be able to access the Application Zone by pressing the small dot box located in the upper left area of the screen.
- Clicking on the applications will show all the available applications, it is in this space that it should appear Skype. In case Skype does not appear, click on all applications.
- Click on Skype, in this way the system will redirect you to its official page. As you will see, it is no longer necessary to install the application as in the past.
- You have to click in the upper left corner where yours appears name or image of the Your Profile. The multiple options you have available will jump across the screen.
- Click on the option Skype profile. This screen will show your profile information, you need to find your Skype name.
- This is where you can get yours ID, it will be easily recognized because it will appear later " live: », Copy and save this information.
After the previous process you will have access to your ID, as you will see it is quite simple to do. Remember to safeguard this information so that you don't have to repeat all these steps.
Having correctly located your ID, you can start using the application without problems, in fact Skype allows you to import your contacts from Facebook, enabling a more professional space for video conferences and video calls.