A camera is an excellent tool that is used to commemorate different moments or situations and thus be able to keep them forever. Well, taking photos with a mobile phone camera is not the same as taking pictures with a professional camera.
Within this vast world, there is a group of cameras called reflex cameras, which include those cameras, which they position the image that people are going to photograph in a specific way inside the camera, all thanks to an optical viewfinder that also provides excellent quality of the same.
The main operation of this camera is to make pass light through a lens, which is reflected inside a mirror and from which, through it, said image manages to reach the viewfinder, exploiting a lot of ISO sensitivity.
What are the basic functions of an SLR camera?
The reflex cameras are made up of simple but quite functional elements, they are divided into two groups, a body and a lens. In such a way that it is important to highlight the fact that the lenses are interchangeable and therefore they must be changed according to the purpose you want to achieve with the photo.
There are different lenses, which adapt to the landscapes you want to capture, in the same way, others are used for portraits or for medium distance photos and the longer the focal length, the more zoom the lens will do and the closer it will get to the your object or subject. In each of these photographs, the shutter speed must also be taken into account.
Check out these wonderful useful features for your SLR camera
- Save or restore the settings you made, with this option you have the possibility to memorize various settings you want to make and also restore them again, whenever you want. These settings can be stored in individual profiles which you can name however you like depending on your ordering methods.
- Stores all settings inside the memory card, as we explained in the previous step with this type of configuration you have the possibility to store all the settings you have made inside the memory card of your PC, in such a way as not to reach them to lose in very simple ways.
Step by step to use your SLR camera correctly
- To get started you should know what your SLR camera has multiple possibilities, since with it you can capture any type of photo, thanks to different lenses that you can place on them. The normal thing in this regard is to carry an 18-55mm lens, but thanks to its great versatility, it is possible that you can adapt any other.
- When you start using it, you need to know and select the ways in which you will take pictures and then get familiar with it. The note automatic mode it is ideal for taking some basic photos, which do not require great precision or which, failing that, the light exposure is quite good. Plus, with the programmed mode, you can have the freedom to take certain types of photos, such as portraits or landscapes.
- Correct use of the shutter, for this you can use different modes such as manual mode, in which the shutter has the ability to check the shutter speed, that is to say that it is the one who controls the time that remains to pass the light through our camera.
- In the same way, the diaphragm, which corresponds to a somewhat forgotten part, is what controls the amount of light, as well as what we focus on, which includes factors such as depth of field and other elements that will be vital to getting your perfect photograph .
- ISO, this is the element that understands the sensitivity of light sensor and which is usually determined as one of the main functions of the camera. The higher the ISO number, the more sensitive the lighting that brings to the image, therefore its definition will be less and it could ruin our photographs. After capturing your photo, you can edit it using the best program so that it has a professional finish.