What is HBO GO?
Basically HBO GO is a platform that only offers HBO series and movies in streaming. Through this service you will be able to access all the chapters of your favorite series regardless of the release date. The same goes for the films produced by HBO.
It is also worth noting that HBO GO is the Latin American version of HBO Now only available in the United States.
On the other hand, HBO GO has a very large catalog of movies and series which is updated every week. We also remind you that the chapters of the series have a different format than the Netflix platform, in which all the chapters of a season come out on the day of the premiere of a series. These differences and the growing competition between the two franchises is what makes many wonder which is better, HBO or Netflix?
On the other hand, this doesn't happen in HBOGO, as a new chapter of each season is previewed weekly, which intrigues users for some time.
Furthermore, this platform not only offers series and movies, but also has documentaries and late shows with a good impact on the audience, especially in recent years. Finally, it should be clarified that HBO GO is unrelated to HBO's cable subscription, i.e. you don't need to pay for cable service to have guaranteed access to this platform.
You will simply have to pay a monthly fee in so you can enjoy all the contents. However, on HBO GO there is a channel designed to broadcast regular HBO programming live 24 hours a day.
How does HBO GO work?
Get started with HBO GO
Next we will walk you through the process of learning how to access the HBO GO platform, which is a fairly straightforward procedure that will take no more than 10 minutes.
- To start using this service you must subscribe to HBO via the corresponding TV providers in your country.
- You can then enter the HBO GO portal using the credentials of the TV provider you subscribed to.
- However, you can also have access to HBO without having to pay a TV provider. To do this, you just need to enter the Google Play Store or the App Store and download the HBO GO application to enjoy a free one month trial.
- One of the two ways is valid to access HBO GO from your pc and install it on Smart TV, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Apple TV, Android and Roku mobile phones.
Benefits of HBO GO
As you have seen before, learn how to use HBO GO it's very simple. Once you know how to use it, we recommend that you take a look at the advantages this platform has over the rest, such as Amazon Prime Video and Netflix.
- One of the main benefits of being an HBO GO subscriber is that you can enjoy content HBO exclusive which are not available on other platforms. Additionally, HBO productions have earned a privileged place in the hearts of even the most severe critics.
- On the other hand, HBO GO is compatible with a large variety of smart devices, and with a single account you can watch HBO on multiple devices. This way almost anyone can access this excellent platform without any problem.
- Another good thing about HBO GO is that they can release new episodes days before the launch date of the cable television service. This way, the platform doesn't have to preview many series in a short period of time, which affects the quality of the productions.