What is an iPod Touch and what is it for?
To begin with we can say that iPod is a line of multimedia players created and marketed by Apple Inc. They were first launched on October 23, 2001 by its founder Steve Jobs.
For " media player »We refer to a computer designed to play photos, music, videos, games, contact information, emails, calendars, and even your favorite websites. You can also download free music for your iPod Touch, iPhone or iPad, easily.
There are several iPod models, but in this article we will focus specifically on the iPod Touch model.
Features of the iPod Touch
Some of the wonderful main features of the iPod Touch are:
- It is a multimedia player with internet connection.
- It offers a way to track and locate your iPad Touch in case it is lost or stolen.
- It has a mobile WIFI platform.
- It has the ability to make calls.
- It is a portable game console.
- It has video access and storage.
- You can make video conferencing.
- It has a great music memory.
- It allows to send messages via the Internet.
- You can have a wireless interconnection with other devices
- It is the perfect equipment for listening to music during walks, workouts and exercises.
- It has Bluetooth.
- It can become a remote control, allowing you to control some devices at home or in the office.
- It has a large memory capacity.
- It is adaptable for users of different ages thanks to its simple features.
What iPod Touch models are there?
In vast and varied Apple world, there are several iPod Touch models that have come out over the years. You can also update your iPod Touch so you can continue using the device.
Some of these iPod Touch models and their most important features are:
- iPod Touch: 3,5-inch Multi-Touch widescreen, has WIFI, for surfing the internet, watching YouTube videos, searching and storing songs, 8, 16 and 32GB capacity.
- iPod Touch (second generation): its characteristics are very similar to the previous model, except for some features in its structure such as a contoured design and that in the rear part of the antenna, in the upper left corner, has an oval shape.
- iPod Touch (3th generation): 3,5-inch widescreen Multi-Touch screen, 32 and 64 GB capacities, a feature that makes it easy to identify from other models is that it has the model number engraved on the back of the device.
- iPod Touch (8,16,32th generation): Multi-Touch screen, FaceTime camera and iSight camera, 64 and XNUMX GB capacities.
- iPod Touch (5th generation): Multi-Touch display, 16GB capacity, has a beautiful new silver presentation and has a FaceTime HD camera.
- iPod Touch (16th generation): Multi-Touch screen, capacities 32, 64, 128 and XNUMXGB, has a FaceTime HD camera and an iSight camera.
- iPod Touch (XNUMXth generation): Multi-Touch screen, capacities of 32, 128 and 256GB, has a FaceTime HD camera and an 8MP camera.
As you may have already noticed, there is an iPod Touch for all tastes, preferences and needs, so we encourage you to search for the model that's right for you. To achieve this, you just need to go to Apple's official website.
Is it really worth buying an iPod Touch today?
The answer to this question is not as simple as it seems, because the answer will largely depend on each user's personal tastes and preferences. So we give you some reasons that can help you decide:
- It's perfect for kids to get started in the vast world of technology.
- And a pretty good detail is that you can uninstall applications on your iPod Touch if you wish.
- It is very economical, as you don't need a phone plan.
- Excellent for it sport because it is so light and easy to carry.
- It has an excellent coverage and signal quality.
- Enjoy Apple TV +.
Choosing an iPod Touch like autonomous platform seems like a good option. We hope our article will help you decide.