In this era of the digital revolution, the way we communicate and interact has changed. Now it is not necessary to be in front of a person to talk to them, as social networks have made it possible to interact with people who are on the other side of the world. Now there are so many, that it is sometimes difficult to choose which one to use or which one is best. Therefore, below we will show you which are the most used and popular social networks in the world.
What are the most used and popular social networks?
Today there are thousands of social network. This makes it very difficult to integrate them all into our daily life, even when many use them. This is why it is essential know which are the most used and popular social networks in the world, and therefore keep abreast of all the technological advances that continue to surprise us.
Also, if you have an SME, this can help you know where and how to advertise for free to promote your business. For a more current analysis, here you can find out which are the most used social networks in 2020.
A list of the most popular social networks in the world
Being clear that it is essential to keep up with everything related to social networks, he will surely ask you which ones are the most used in the world. Well, here we give you the answer.
Here we present a list in order with the most used and popular social networks around the world, which are:
- Facebook: we are not surprised that it has more than 2.320 millions of users worldwide, since it is part of everyone's life.
- YouTube: it is the second most used social network, with over 1,9 billion users worldwide.
- WhatsApp: counts more than 1.600 million users, since in most families there are more than one.
- WeChat: While it may not be as well known in some areas, it still has 1.098 million users worldwide.
- Instagram: there is no doubt that we have all used Instagram at some point, as it has more than 1 billion users in the world.
- TikTok: and not to mention TikTok, as it has been crowned as one of the social networks with more than 500 million users.
- Twitter: Although not as widely used as in previous years, Twitter still has 319 million users today.
- Tumblr: Becoming one of the most used social networks by millennials, Tumblr has more than 700 million users who enjoy it.
- Skype: is one of the most popular video calling networks and today has more than 300 million companies and people using it.
- Snapchat: Recognized globally for its fun filters and cartoons, Snapchat has more than 250 million users.
These are the most used social networks in the world and we strongly recommend that you use them. If you want to delve into the world of digital marketing and community manager, these tools for managing social networks will surely help you.
How can I use the social networks on this list?
After seeing how useful and popular these social networks are, we show you how to get them easily.
If you are going to use them on your mobile, all you have to do is go to your device's application store and search for it. If you don't know how, on our website you can learn how to download apps from the Play Store on Android. The same is true if you want to download iPhone apps from the App Store without an iTunes account.
If you are going to use them from a PC, what you should do is visit the official page of the social network you want to use. Then you need to register and start using all available features.
We hope that all of this information has been useful to you and that we can help you with your search of the best social networks. We encourage you to use them and that you can get the most out of each of them.