The details regarding how these tools capture the movements, colors and details of the scenes they are shot correspond to a great advance in the technology sector, which has focused its efforts and machinery on offering its users. a large number of options and qualities and even to restore old photos with artificial intelligence.
In general, when we take a photograph or a video, in the places where we are, the light is poor, so we can run the risk that our phones cannot take this image correctly.
However, thanks to the great progress of the tech, it is possible that we do all this and more, thanks to the flash that has been excellently integrated into mobile phones.
The latest technologies rely on LED lights, which have been shown to have great power over capabilities photographic that can be reached. Likewise, there are xenon flashes, which would be the latest and most popular technology in terms of comparisons and analyzes from different companies.
Why is one better than the other?
Several mobile phone companies have chosen to incorporate dual LED technology into their cell phones, which is an option geared largely towards video recording, as it allows users to capture higher quality video, for both the rear and rear camera. front camera in some devices for activating notifications.
However, this dual LED technology corresponds to a hybrid solution between xenon and LED, which is generally more suitable for taking pictures, but has more power when shooting. video recording, especially if they are solely for uploading to a platform like Youtube.
Likewise, a xenon flash corresponds to a number of advantages that ensure that the images taken with these elements have greater clarity and quality.
However, both elements have options and skills that need to be highlighted separately to understand them better:
- On the other hand, the xenon flash has the main feature of having a much brighter light, which allows you to illuminate the scene much longer.
- Similarly, the xenon flash needs to require a bulky, elementary capacitor for its operation, the same capacitor as the LED flash, is a thin element, which usually has 2 mm.
- It should be noted that the xenon tube is a very delicate tool, which in LED technology is a problem that symbolizes a threat
- On the other hand, xenon flash generally requires a mechanical section in the shutter, which is indispensable for its operation.
- However, to achieve video capture in various circumstances where the light is low, the LED flash has better results.
The benefits that both can offer you
The led flash can be recognized more than anything else by the marketing that has been imposed on it, however, it should be noted that xenon has several advantages that it is important to highlight:
- With the Xenon flash you can find better lighting, exactly 10 times better than what we would get with a LED flash.
- Likewise, with this tool, you will be able to find lighting much faster than what other companies could offer us, so our images and the final result will be quite positive in general terms.