Reasons why you should consider other alternatives to YouTube
Before we discover the alternatives we are talking about, it is important that you know that YouTube is not in the first position in the market by chance. This allows you to upload videos from your mobile or PC, offering endless opportunities to your users. On the other hand, every year they strive to provide quality services to their users, which makes it the most recommended and recognized in Worldwide.
However, some have wanted to experience the opportunity to access free multimedia content on other websites because YouTube policies are renewed quite frequently recently which is not liked by many. Hence, the competitors of this famous brand give their best to become worthy rivals.
Best YouTube-like alternatives to watch free videos
We have compiled the best YouTube alternatives for you to watch the best free online video players from your mobile device and computer whenever you want. Read on and you will find out what they are:
- see me. Platform very similar to YouTube with which you can watch excellent multimedia content. It has existed since 2004, which makes it older. Offers a support service for i UHD 4K video. With the free version you can upload videos up to 500MB. If you want to upload more content, you need to join one of their plans.
- Daily movement. It is the first website to compete directly with YouTube, albeit not with the hoped-for success. Its users enjoy watching videos and posting them for free, organized by category.
- I see. It's the ideal alternative for when you want to watch long videos, such as movies or series. You can also upload videos for an unlimited time. With Veoh you can add contacts, create groups and send messages as you would with any social network.
- Vevo. This platform will be perfect for you if your preference is music videos. Artists from all over the world come here to share their latest creations.
- DTube. Let's start with the highlights of this website - it's ad-free. This is really appreciated, as it saves you the hassle of stopping a video to skip the advertisements that tend to appear many times on YouTube.
Also, its interface is very nice. It offers you the most viewed videos, the latest trends and the opportunity to add them ai Bookmarks for " watch them later ". Many loved this alternative because they can earn some income for both uploading their videos and commenting on them.
- Vimeo. It is the most popular YouTube alternative. He specializes in videos related to the artistic world, such as musicals, dances, photographs, etc. It hosts high quality videos and has very few ads. - users of Vimeo can upload their own creations with a weekly limit of 500MB, ideal for short videos. It has around 300 million monthly users.
- Your TV. Site aimed primarily at the Spanish-speaking market. It is a page that you will find entirely in Spanish. Besides enjoy its content, users can post videos up to 100MB.
- YouTube. It is an application, created to be used in the iOS operating system, with which you can listen to music, watch videos and upload content of personal interest. With it, you can create your own playlists and play music in the background. Even with function ¨CacheMode¨ you can watch videos offline without having to download them.
- Metacafè. It is an alternative for those short on time, as the videos they present are very short, not exceeding one minute in duration.
Obviously, completely replacing this platform is not the wish of the majority, as parents have also decided to use the best educational YouTube channels for children for their children. But here we tell you some of the alternatives you can use when you need them.
Su miracomosehace.com we have many YouTube articles loaded with information that you may never have read elsewhere. Take a look and you will see what we are talking about.