For a long time the battery of mobile devices, regardless of brand, was a big problem. While many companies do their best to improve the autonomy of new devices and they come with rather large batteries.
The truth is, we have more and more features in our phones that drain battery. Remember that the more features you activate, the more battery you will use. So, if you have GPS, Wifi, data, Bluetooth and on top of that you use heavy applications like games, the battery may not last too long.
So, to avoid this, we will teach you not only how to see the battery percentage of your iPhone. But we will also give you some advice so that you can improve the autonomy of your device and in this way make the battery last a few more hours.
Show the battery percentage on iOS
Show the battery percentage on iPhone, you can find it in the upper right part of the screen a battery icon appears. By default we don't see any kind of number or percentage that allows us to orient ourselves on the amount of battery left in our device.
- To view the battery percentage, we need to scroll down the screen to access the » Control Center «.
- Once that is done, we can see the exact percentage of the battery we currently have. In this way we can see without any kind of problem the amount of battery we have at the moment.
- What we can also do is use Siri to be able to view the amount of battery we have. To do this, we simply have to press the right button on the device until Siri appears.
- Next, the Siri assistant appears and we have to ask » What is my battery »And Siri will inform us about the exact percentage of battery we have.
How to check battery consumption on iPhone
Learning is essential which apps drain your battery of our device and how to control its cost so that it lasts as long as possible. Also, you can activate dark mode on your iPhone to save battery life.
- For this we must enter " Settings "And then we will have to go to the section" Battery «.
- Once we are here, as you can see, you will be able to see the applications that are draining the battery. They are sorted by the amount they consume from highest to lowest.
How to save battery on iPhone 11
In turn, we recommend that when you deem it necessary to activate the low power mode on your device to greatly improve it autonomy. Once this mode is activated, the following functions will stop working:
- Automatic downloads.
- Any kind of background update.
- Account synchronizations.
- The screen lock remains in 30 seconds.
As the energy saving mode is activated? You will simply have to go up " Settings "And then on" Battery ". Here we will see the option " Energy saving mode »At the top of the screen.
Low-power mode temporarily reduces background activity, among other things, as we discussed above. This is really useful when you are away from home or don't have a charger handy and need to have your phone turned on.