If you are an entrepreneur, have a company or are simply already famous on your social networks, you will be able to get yours more easily verification badge. Also, keep in mind that with the YouTube verification badge you won't get any additional rewards or profits for your channel.
How to check my YouTube channel
If you want verify your channel, you must have certain requirements of this video platform, in order to be able to get your badge. Among the most important requirements is to have a minimum of 100.000 subscribers to your channel and to have authentic content for your followers.
If YouTube confirms that any content or brand has been plagiarized, it will take action against your channel, until you remove that content. Another requirement this platform demands is that your channel must have all personal information complete and must be public.
If you already meet these requirements, it's time you learned to check your YouTube channel, so you can get the verification badge quickly.
- The first thing you need to do is enter your YouTube channel and select the tab "YouTube Studio" in the right menu .
- Then, you will need to select your channel tab in the menu on the left.
- Then, you will see your channel profile and just below the name you will find a button that says "Verify".
- After that, another window will open with a short survey, in which you need to enter the required data, in order to receive the verification code.
- Finally, you will receive a text message with the verification code on your mobile, enter it on YouTube and voila, your channel will already be verified.
This is the most efficient way to get the verification badge, so you can have a better channel and take advantage of unique features. Remember that if you don't meet the above requirements, don't you will be able to verify your channel, unless you are selected directly from YouTube.
What are YouTube verification badges?
I YouTube verification badge they are nothing more than a symbol that will appear next to your channel name to differentiate it from the others. When this video platform created this mechanism, any user could get them simply by entering their channel settings.
As usual, YouTube updates its policies, its services and has decided to make this feature exclusive, so that few users can access it. Now, to be eligible for a badge, you need to be a celebrity on this platform and have a fairly high number of subscribers. But don't despair, there are tricks to win or get 1000+ subscribers on YouTube.
While there are clear requirements for verifying your channel, you can ignore it if you are a famous singer or movie star. Also, you can get your badge regardless of the requirements, if you have an excellent reputation on social networks or are a successful influencer on them.
Benefits of verifying your YouTube channel
Since you know everything you need to confirm your channel, you may be wondering what benefits I get if I verify my channel? Believe it or not, if there's a big difference between a verified channel and one that isn't, then you'll see them.
- In a channel verified you can be identified by your followers as an official account, in a nutshell it will increase your rating.
- You will be able to add custom thumbnails, so that any user of this platform can see a quick capture of your online content.
- You will be able to broadcast live, therefore, you will not need to record videos and then upload them to your channel, because you will be able to access live broadcasts.
- Finally, with a verified channel you will be able to file disputes on claims related to identifying content.
As you liked in this post, verifying your YouTube channel and getting a verification badge is very easy to get by following these instructions. Also, you may be interested in how to stream live from an Android mobile phone, so that you can take advantage of this feature with your own verified channel.