In case you have recently downloaded Corel Photo Paint and you are not very clear how to use it, then you have arrived at the indicated post. Here we will explain how to use the Object Selection and Transformation tool in Corel Photo Paint. You will also learn how to edit an animated GIF using this application, to give it a more fun touch.
Learn how to use the object selection tool
- The first thing you should do is configure the fill tools, customize it, and then use it correctly.
- In case you only need to select one object, you need to enter to the box of instruments to click on the "Select object" option. Then you will have to click on an object to select it.
- Now, if you want to select all the objects in an image, then you have to select the "Objects" option and then click on " Select all objects «
- On the other hand, in order to select one object covered by another you have to do the following. Place the toolbox and the eraser on top of the Object Selection tool. Then you need to hold down the «Alt» key and click until a highlight box appears on the covered object. This way you can cycle through the objects that are covered between levels.
- If you want to select a group specific of objects, you need to click the toolbox again to select the "Select object" option. Then click on any object, hold down the key » Shift »And select the other desired objects.
- Finally, if you have to select several groups of objects, you should go to the «Object Selection» tool. Then you have to gum on the object of a group, then hold down the key » Shift »And click an object from each group that you want to select.
How to deselect objects
- If you want to deselect a single object, you have to select the tool » Object selection »And click anywhere outside the box and highlight that object.
- In case you need to deselect several objects, you must also click again on the "Object Selection" tool, hold down the key » Shift »Located on the keyboard and click on each object in the image to deselect it.
- Finally, if you want deselect all objects.
How to use the object transformation tool
Next, we will show you how to cut objects using the mask tool, to change their appearance in Corel Photo Paint through the following transformations:
Resize an object
To change the resolution, paper size, rotate and duplicate an image, you will need to perform the following steps:
- You must first select the object you want to resize.
- Then select the option » Position and size «
- Now drag one of the handles located in the bounding box. In case you need to undo this transformation, you need to click outside the object.
- Finally, press the option » Apply «
Scale an object
- After selecting the object, you need to click on the option » Ladder «
- Now you need to drag a handle from the bounding box
- Finally, select the option "Apply"
How to rotate an object
- After selecting the object, go to the property bar and click on the option » Wheel «.
- Next you need to drag a handle to the bounding corner. If you regret it and want to cancel the action, you must click twice outside the object.
- Press the "Apply" option on the property bar.
Steps to mirror an object
- Remember to first select the object you need to mirror.
- So it is necessary hold down the CTRL key and drag a central handle of the highlight box along the width of the object. Try to get past the center shooter on the opposite side.
- Finally, select the "Apply" option
Instructions for tilting an object
- Once you have selected the desired object, click on the button » Tilt «.
- Then drag a skew handle to the bounding box.
- To save the changes, click on "Apply"
Distort an object
- After selecting the object, click on the » distorted »In the property bar.
- Then you just have to drag a distortion handle on the bounding box to complete the process.
How to apply perspective to an object
- In this case it is necessary to select the object and click on the option » Prospective «.
- Then you have to drag a perspective handle to the bounding box and voila!