That is why it is essential to have an account in this powerful application that we have already told you about before. It has a high quality service, with calls and video calls in HD quality both in terms of image and sound, far surpassing the competition in this regard.
Generally when we talk about an app like this we think we have to download it to the computer, then install it and only then can we start using it.
However, this requires the installation of another application among the many that we surely have complicating a bit in the case of a PC that does not have large resources. Luckily, Microsoft allows us to use Skype online, from the same web browser.
In this way, we save some disk space and system resources since with only one tab of our browser open. We will be able to use Skype online without any problems and in the same way we would if we downloaded the program.
So a little further down we will see a simple tutorial on how to use Skype online without downloading, let alone installing anything. Follow the steps that we will present to you in detail and in a very short time you will be able to fully enjoy the Microsoft app without having to download anything on your PC.
How to use Skype online without downloading
- You will need to log into the Skype online website.
- You will need to log in. If you don't have an account, click on " Do not have an account? Create one. «
- You can choose whether to register by email or if you want to register with a phone number.
- When you complete both of them you will need to check your email and copy the code they sent you.
- Write the code on the Skype website and click on » NEXT «.
- Follow all the instructions provided by the Skype website itself and then go back to Skype Online.
The web version of Skype works great in the same way as its desktop version. So you can use it without any limitations in the same way you would if you download the Windows version, for example.
How to use Skype Web from your browser without downloading
In case this is your first time using Skype, we will briefly explain what each of the options we have at a glance is for:
- Magnifying glass to search Skype: as images in this text box we can search for the username or email of the person we want to add as a contact.
- Contact Us: here we can see all the people we have added to our account and with whom we can start a conversation.
- Numeric keypad: used to make a call.
- Configuration: obviously to be able to change the configuration that comes by default if you deem it necessary. In case you do not know very well what you are playing for, it is recommended to leave everything as it is.
It is easy enough to learn to use Skype online without downloading or installing anything. In short, it's pretty much the same as its desktop version. It can do everything you would with the installable version. It works the same way and is incredibly stable when it comes to voice and video calls.