Hospitality! In case you are new to the world of iPhones and would like to know a little about the security measures it offers us, then you have reached the appropriate post. Next we will show you how to unlock an iPhone locked with an iCloud account, which is a simple process.
Learn about locking an iPhone via iCloud
In case you don't know, the option to lock our iPhone via iCloud is a very effective security measure that all Apple devices have. This way we will have the opportunity to find our device in case we lost it.
It also has an option that allows us to render the mobile phone unusable which is very useful for preventing third parties from accessing our mobile before we can find it ourselves.
However, there are times when, after finding the lost mobile phone, we will need to unlock it to be able to access it normally. That's why you will later learn in a didactic way how to do this process in a few minutes.Continue to to read!
Instructions to follow to unlock a locked iPhone with iCloud account
In this new section we will explain in great detail everything you need to do in order to unlock an iPhone using an iCloud account. There are several ways to do this, so we recommend that you read carefully and make sure your iPhone is locked by IMEI or iCloud in Apple, as otherwise you will not be able to complete the process satisfactorily.
After deleting the information from the device
In case you failed to log out of iCloud before putting your iPhone into recovery mode and restoring it. So don't worry, as the possibility exists that the Activation lock is still available.
If you want to block it again, you just have to enter the same ID Apple and the password you used to set up your mobile device.
If you bought the device from another user
Every time that buy an iPhone from a third party, i.e. you don't buy the device directly from an Apple store, something can happen. It is possible that the data on the device has not been deleted and therefore can be synchronized with the original owner's account.
To confirm this, you can do the following:
- If you notice that there is a warning on the activation lock screen so that when you log in to the Apple ID on your iPhone, enter the Apple ID that the device was set up with. This means that the device remains linked to the previous owner's account. The most sensible thing you could do is delete that Apple ID account which isn't yours.
- Now, in case the code lock appears on the device screen, this does not indicate that the iPhone content has not been completely wiped.
That's why if any of these options appear, you will have to contact the previous owner to solve this problem. As otherwise you will not be able to enjoy all the functions of the Apple device.
In this case, you will need to ask the original owner of write both your Apple ID and your password on the screen Activation lock to disconnect the device from your personal account. In this type of cases, it is convenient for you to know how to change your iCloud Apple ID account on your iPhone so that it is more convenient for you to set everything up.
If the passcode screen appears and the device content has not been removed, you still need to ask the previous owner to unlock the mobile and then follow the instructions below:
- Go to the option » Settings »->« General »->» Restore »->» Delete content and settings «
- Finally enter your Apple ID and password.
What to do if the owner is not present
In this case you should contact the previous proprietario and ask him to do the following from his home
- First you need to log into iCloud.com with your Apple ID
- Then you need to click on the option » Find my iPhone «
- Now you have to select the "All devices" option
- Then you have to press the option "Remove »And click on» NEXT »Until all content is deleted.
- To finish, you need to click on the "Remove from Account" option
When the previous owner has successfully removed the device from their account, you need to deactivate the device to reactivate it and then start the whole process to set it up.