Many of us have used Microsoft Office tools. And maybe you need to translate Word, Excel or PowerPoint documents from Spanish to English. Well, right here we will focus on how to translate a word job from english to spanish without free online programs in a way quick and easy.
How can I translate a Word document without free online programs
There is no doubt that we all desire more versatility and breadth of variety in our Word documents, for example, when we create them in another language such as English. But no problem, if you don't speak English, there are other ways to do it, and here we show you how to do it.
How to translate Word documents from English to Spanish with DeftPDF
There are many tools that the Internet offers to improve our Word documents and there is no doubt that one of the best is DeftPDF. This tool allows users to make changes and enhancements to their Word and PDF documents. Of course, among these tools is the tool for translating easily and quickly.
The steps you need to follow to translate Word documents from DeftPDF are:
- Enter odeftpdf
- Once inside, click on the option that says "All tools", which is located in the options bar at the top.
- Select "Translate".
- When the page has loaded, select the "Upload document" option and choose the Word file you want to translate.
- Choose the language the current document is in and you want to translate it into, in this case English.
- Select the amount of document you want to translate by clicking on "Translate all" or "Translate a page".
- Edit the file to your liking.
- Finally, you just have to click on the «Save all» button.
That's all! After following all these steps, you will be able to enjoy your new document fully translated from Spanish to English. Also, it's okay if you want to keep the original document without translating it, as it won't be erased from your computer memory.
How to translate a Word document from English to Spanish with the online translator
If you are planning to make or create a masterpiece in Word and need it in Spanish, the tool very helpful that you can use to translate your Word documents from English to Spanish is Online Translator.
As the name suggests, Online Translator translates documents completely online and for free, making it easy to translate text into another language in Word. This page uses Google's translator technology to translate into reliable way the documents we want.
Online Translator's mechanism is very similar to DeftPDF's, and it's really quick and easy to use.
The steps to follow to use the online translator are:
- Go to the official Online Translator site.
- Click the "Translate Now" button at the bottom of the page.
- Now upload the Word file you want to translate.
- Once the document has been translated into the desired language, save it.
Ready! When you have translated your document Word with Online Translator, it will be saved on your computer in its original format.
Furthermore, if you feel satisfied with the translation of the Online Translator, you can thank him by making a donation with PayPal, which you can make from the official page of the Online Translator.
Being up to date on the latest advances and tools offered by the Internet is critical improve and advance in writing our Word documents.
Undoubtedly, the tools that technology offers us to improve our important documents do not stop advancing, in fact it is also possible to translate a PDF file from English to Spanish for free online, just like Word documents.
Therefore, if you follow the advice presented here, there is no doubt that you will be in degree of translate effectively and have the best Word documents.