Surely you are one of those who send a Bizum to your friends, because if you are from the BBVA bank you are in luck, because now you can do it directly from WhatsApp without having to leave the application. We will show you how to send money from whatsapp with bizum.
As we said before, you will only be able to do this if you are a BBVA customer, as it is the only bank that has this feature available. Sending money from WhatsApp is real, since we can do it, but in other countries, for the moment, we can do it in Spain if we are BBVA customers.
THE app we need is BBVA Cashup, which is integrated into the BBVA bank app. BBVA Cashup is an app that works like a keyboard, but with which we won't be able to write, we can only send money from any messaging app, and obviously also from WhatsApp.
BBVA Cashup, so you can send money via WhatsApp
To send money via WhatsApp with the BBVA app you will need to have the latest version of the app, we leave you the link below to be able to download it. Now follow these steps to be able to send money via WhatsApp with Bizum:
- The first step will be to log into the BBVA app and click on «Bizum».
- Next you will need to click on the banner below to activate BBVA Cashup.
- Once activated the keyboard, you will need to access WhatsApp and open the conversation with the contact you want to send money to.
- Now you will have to open the BBVA Cashup keyboard to do this, you will have to click on the keyboard icon located below the keyboard of your mobile.
- Now click on «BBVA Cashup».
- Now an interface will appear on the keyboard and you will need to select the contact you want to send the money to.
- Select the amount and follow the steps that the app gives you, remember that the BBVA Cashup keyboard will not help you type, once you send the money you will have to reactivate the keyboard you had before.
This is the way you can send money via whatsapp or any other messaging application with Bizum and BBVA. This option is only enabled for those who are BBVA customers, we just have to wait for WhatsApp to add this option natively in our country.