Have you ever made a really nice video that was worth submitting but didn't because the ambient sound wasn't appropriate? Don't worry, this has happened to all of us on more than one occasion, you record something and while the take is great, it turns out that maybe the audio sounds bad or someone says something inappropriate. Luckily there is one trick to send a video without sound via WhatsApp, a somewhat hidden function that I'm sure you didn't know and today in The Power Of The Green Android we will teach you the necessary steps to perform it.
How to send a video without sound via WhatsApp step by step 2022
send videos via whatsapp without audio, the first thing to do is enter a group or individual chat and follow these steps:
- We select the icon "Attached" located in the lower right corner.
- We select the "Gallery".
- Once inside our gallery we have to choose the video we want to send without sound.
- Then we click «OK» in the upper right corner.
You might be interested
- I can't send photos via WhatsApp solution
- I can't send videos on WhatsApp Solution
- Send self-destructing messages on WhatsApp
How to send a video via WhatsApp without sound Easy and fast 2022
So far it is the same process by which we could send any media file through this application, right? Well, be careful because the next step is crucial, as you will have to do the following:
- We note that an icon appears of a loudspeaker top left, if selected it will appear with the audio disabled (must be so for send a video via whatsapp without audio).
- Finally, we normally click on «Send» (the green icon located at the bottom right).
How to send a video without sound with WhatsApp 2022
Now if the other person plays the clip they will verify that have no sound as we have previously deactivated it when sending.
If you have any questions you can always leave me a comment, don't forget you can also share this article with your social networks, which would help me keep making more content like this.. Thank you very much!.