Christmas 2021 is upon us and on December 25th you will surely want to disconnect from everything and put your digital life aside for a while while wish your contacts Christmas wishes via WhatsApp. We will show you how to schedule those Christmas greetings to be sent via WhatsApp and enjoy yours without having to be aware of your mobile phone.
We live surrounded by technology and thanks to it we can do amazing things, amazing like schedule messages or we can also have auto reply to messages and much more, we will show you how you can congratulate your friends and family on Christmas automatically by scheduling messages.
Plan your Christmas greetings on WhatsApp
To schedule your Christmas greetings on WhatsApp, you will have to make some settings on your mobile, Such as: remove unlock type from mobile and give permission to the app so it never closes and background functions. Once this is done, we will tell you in a few simple steps how you can schedule your Christmas messages on WhatsApp:
- First of all, download the app «SKEdit WhatsApp Scheduling» from Google Play for Android users.
- Once downloaded you will need to open it and grant all permissions which we talked about earlier.
- Now you will have to click on the button "+" to display a drop-down menu.
- You will have to choose "Whatsapp".
- So you have to fill in all fields, add the recipients you want to send congratulations to, add the text you want and add the congratulation picture.
- The next step will be schedule congratulations, in this case we will program it for the 25 December at 10 in the morning, but you can set the day and time you want.
- Subsequently, once all the steps are done, you will need to delete the block you have on your mobile phone, so that the app has access to be able to unlock the phone automatically (it's the only point against that some users may see in this app).
- In case you don't want to remove the lock settings from your mobile, there is an option with which you can do it semi-automatically, if we enable the option "Ask before sending", the app will send a notification before when the invitation is sent, we will only have to click on «Send» and SKEdit will send the message.
This is the easy way to be able to program a message or a Christmas greeting to be sent via WhatsApp and therefore not having to be on your mobile, or even as a measure to be able to automatically send Christmas greetings 2021 to more than one contact, all this thanks to an app that makes things much easier for us.