Everyone is talking about Tik Tok, the application has managed to position itself as one of the most relevant to emerge in recent years. It's a fun video application, this time we will show you how archive Tik Tok videos in your gallery.
The following guide is intended for those who are familiar with the application, so if you are not registered to the App, you will need to create an account on Tik Tok, which is essential for the tutorial below.
What is TikTok?
For those not in step with technological advancements and the world of the Internet, the name Tik Tok may be something unknown. In any case, you should know that this application has gradually won the hearts of many users who use it every day.
Everyone is talking about Tik Tok, is one of those applications that appeared suddenly but which fascinates with its simple but interesting proposals. This is demonstrated by the large number of downloads it has collected in a few months.
But what is Tik Tok and how does it work? Tik Tok is an application designed to share short videos, less than a minute. One of its coolest features is that it allows you to edit these videos, add music or other types of audio and share them with our followers.
Today too many people have become famous thanks to this popular platform, that's why we invite you to create your account, download the application from the Android store or the Apple store and start enjoying all the possibilities that this App offers.
How to save Tik Tok videos in my gallery?
Tik Tok has many options in relation to the videos on the platform, in fact you can download them very easily and here we will teach you how to do it. Read the following guides carefully to download Tik Tok videos easily
Download Tik Tok Videos
- The first step is to open the Tik Tok application, in case you are not logged in, enter your account information and sign in.
- After logging into your account, you can use the application as normal.
- You have to go to the your profile and locate the video you want to download.
- Press on it and now on the three points located on the right of the screen.
- All available options will be displayed, you need to click Save video
Save videos to gallery while posting
Likewise, you should know that you can also save a video when you post it.
- For this, start the application and access to your Tik Tok account.
- Once inside, click on plus symbol (+) than yes find in your profile section to create a new Tik Tok video.
- After creating your video, click Forward. Now check that the option Save your device is enabled, then click the option Public and the video will be saved in your gallery as well.
Save videos of users you follow
- Locate the video whose impressions you want to download in the option Share.
- There you have to select Save video, then select the method by which you want to send it, we recommend that it is WhatsApp.
- Select the chat that feels most appropriate to you and you already have that video Saved on your device.
As you can see, downloading videos in TiK ToK application is quite simple, on the other hand, if you don't want your videos to be downloaded so easily, it is better to make your Tik Tok account private, which will prevent people from downloading yours video.