This social network of Chinese origin has many curiosities that have captured the interest of users. For example, it allows you to put Tik Tok videos as wallpaper on your Android mobile. Besides your coins, what are Tik Tok coins for? ; It is a type of incentive that adds value to this community.
Draw a video
There are two ways to visualize the video preview. One way is to create a video outside of the Tik-Tok application, record it directly with your mobile and save it until you want to upload it. Another way is to register on Tik-Tok and archive it as a draft. But how? We explain it step by step.
- Open Tik-Tok and click on the camera.
- In the upper right corner you will find an icon ($ 0027 + $ 0027) click on it for record the video.
- Select who can view your video and select it privately.
- After setup is complete, select Drafts for save her.
- Click OK.
This will allow you to set different scenarios for different videos. You can design these videos to your liking and edit them for posting later; You can also make videos on Tik Tok with other voices. The other way is to record the video from your phone and keep it there until you need it. To do this you must:
- Capture the video and save it to your mobile.
- record video, select the $ 0027 + $ 0027 icon.
- Selection in Charge.
- Choose the video to use.
- Organize your video in time if necessary and click Next.
- If necessary, make your changes and click Next.
- Add tags if you want or i subtitles and press Post.
- Or you can save the videos in the Tik-Tok gallery privately if you don't want to publish them yet
Find the draft video on Tik-Tok
These drafts are stored in the gallery. By putting them in private, no one can see them, so they will stay there until you want to use them. If you want to publish them, they will be in the app gallery, and this is the procedure:
- Select the icon in the top corner a right known as $ 0027 + $ 0027, as if you were to shoot a video commonly.
- Choose Upload, which is on the side right of the screen down.
- Choose the video that is in the draft from the gallery.
- Organize the video if necessary and press Next.
- Add captions if needed.
- Set privacy and press Publish.
In this way the video will be live and the public will be able to see it.
Save videos to Tik-Tok without publishing them
The above steps are a form of precaution so that the video is not accidentally posted before it is ready. This will allow that if you accidentally post that video, it will remain private.
Public videos are different in how accessible they are to anyone who uses Tik-Tok. To edit a public video privately, even after posting, do the following.
- Choose the video of your choice to make it private.
- Select the lock icon and choose Private.
In this way the video will not be in the search and will not be seen from other Tik-Tok users. You can also make a private video public.
Save the videos in Tik-Tok without publishing them and then delete them
If you don't need it, you can delete a video instead of making it private. This way the video will automatically disappear from the network.
- Open the video on Tik-Tok.
- Choose the arrow icon at the bottom of the screen to see your options.
- Press the trash can icon and confirm the settings.
Now you can save your videos in the gallery without publishing them, making drafts. It is easy and functional; And now that you know it, tell your friends and other users about it, it will surely be very useful to create fabulous videos that will bring you a lot of fame.