That is why today we will explain this important procedure to you, so that saving your PowerPoint slides or presentations is no problem for you.
As this is very useful especially in education, although nowadays the use of presentations PowerPoint has become so popular that their usefulness is widely needed in business and beyond.
What is PowerPoint and how does it work?
You've probably heard of this major program on multiple occasions, but you really know what it is Power point and how does it work? Based on this, it should be emphasized that it is a program that is part of the Microsoft Office package.
Therefore, through this tool it is possible to create any presentation, emphasizing that it allows us to design and convert any slide so dynamic and fun. With which both you and other people can more easily understand any information you want to make known through it.
On the other hand, it is important to keep in mind that this presentation program was developed by the Microsoft company and is compatible with Windows, MacOS operating systems and is currently available for Android and iOS. It is also important to know that it can be used for free online like all offices.
PowerPoint offers us a number of features that make it one of the best programs for slide creation. Among these we have:
- Templates: It has a wide range of templates that users can download and use in their presentations. You can also make your own design template or choose any shade.
- Texts: any type of text can be added, depending on the pattern and color of the letter chosen by the user.
- Images: another of the opportunities that PP allows us is to insert images or photos, both from the computer and from the browser.
- Animation: You can add animation to both images, letters or the slide in general.
- You can also add audio or video.
- Another great feature is the ability to insert hyperlinks.
Although there are many other peculiarities, here we have mentioned the most recognized and interesting ones. Therefore, there is no doubt that PowerPoint is a complete program with several options, which allows users to have a sufficiently complete tool to design any presentation.
Save a slide or PowerPoint presentation to a USB stick
One of the possibilities and benefits that PowerPoint offers us is that we can save your slides in a USB memory, in this way we can take presentations anywhere or edit them from another computer. If you want to archive your PP presentations to a USB pendrive, you need to do the following:
- Plug the USB stick into one of the ports on your computer.
- Then you need to open the PowerPoint program
- Then click on the option Bows your (located at the top left)
- Then click Save with name and then Shop by Department
- So, in the window Save with name, select the USB memory in question
- If you want, you can also change the name of the presentation.
- Finally click on Save
- This way the PowerPoint presentation will be saved correctly in the USB memory.
Finally, we hope this article has helped you. However, we would like to hear from you Were you able to save PowerPoint presentation easily? Do you know of another method to save a presentation in PowerPoint? Leave us your answers in the comments.