YouTube it is a wonderful platform where we can unleash our imagination to create or consume all kinds of videos. So far so good, but it's not always all idyllic, since there are channels that can really hurt the sensitivity of viewers, and that's why you came to our humble blog is because you want to know how to report a youtube channel 2022. Don't worry, we'll explain the steps below reporting a YouTube channel quickly and easily.
Reasons to report a YouTube channel
The main reasons why a YouTube channel may be reported are the following:
- Harassment and cyberbullying.
- Identity fraud.
- Violent threats.
- Danger for minors.
- Hate speech against a protected group.
- Spam and scams.
- None of the above options match my problem.
If any of these situations repeatedly reflect on a YouTube channel, it's ours must report it to the platform in so that the appropriate measures are taken and the channel is closed.
You might be interested
- Report an offensive tweet on Android
- How to report a comment on YouTube
- How to report a YouTube video for deletion
- Slamming mobile operator scam news
- Report impersonation in Gmail
How to report a Youtube channel 2022
report a YouTube channel all we have to do is insert the following link.
Once inside, we must do the following:
- Choose a reason to report the channel.
- Within this category we choose the situation that best suits the channel problem.
- We paste the URL of the YouTube channel we want to report.
How to report a YouTube channel on Android
report a YouTube channel from your mobile phone, you just have to enter the following web page with our Smartphone.
How to Report or Report a YouTube Channel
Now we just have to repeat the previous steps but from our Android phone.
If you have any questions about how a youtube channel is reported, you can always leave me a comment, I promise to answer. Don't forget to share this article with your social networks please, it would help me a lot to reach more people… thank you very much!