Surely more than one of them will have lost valuable information on their mobile phone. Imagine, they send you a WhatsApp with important information and you lose your mobile phone, the truth is that it's a thankless job. Fortunately, there are several ways to find out how to recover deleted whatsapp messages on android.
In this tutorial we will see the simplest example, although the truth is that there are several methods and this post will be updated with several ways to retrieve messages on WhatsApp , valid for recent and old leaks.
How to recover whatsapp messages deleted months ago android
This method is also valid for knowing how to recover recent whatsapp messages and it's as simple as using Google Drive.
You might be interested:
- Activate WhatsApp without verification code
- Enable WhatsApp 2-Step Verification
- Backup to WhtsApp
- Put more security on WhatsApp
- Find out if they spy on you on WhatsApp
- The best tricks for WhatsApp
How to create a Whatsapp backup with Google Drive
- Let's open the application.
- We select the 3 points > Settings > Chat > Backup.
- Let's Save to Google Drive and we select the GMAIL account and give it to save. And it will start to save a copy of our WhatsApp in the cloud.
- Try to save only using the Wifi option, as it can consume a large amount of data.
How to recover recent WhatsApp messages by restoring WhatsApp
Every time that format your mobile o you change cellular e reinstall the application, the same app will ask you to restore messages via your Google Drive account.
This will allow you to recover recent WhatsApp messages and, of course, the different media files you had saved in the application in the last backup. Of course, make sure you have validated the GMAIL account you logged into. latest WhatsApp backup with Google Drive.
How to recover whatsapp messages deleted months ago
You should know that the above method for recover WhatsApp messages is only valid for the last 7 days. This because Google Drive only backs up for up to 7 days.
How to recover very old WhatsApp messages
To do this, the first thing you need to do is download a document manager, I recommend using an application called «File Manager», you can download it from here.
- File manager
- Once downloaded, we go to File Explorer and go to: sdcard/WhatsApp/Database. (The path to the SD card may change depending on where the files for this messaging application are installed).
- Now you just need to change the name of the file you want to recover from msgstore-YYYY-MM-DD.1.db.crypt12 a msgstore.db.crypt12.
- In case there is a previous backup, it could end with crypt9 o crypt10 (if so, do not change the number).
- Now delete and reinstall the app WhatsApp.
- Awards Restore.
What do you think of this tutorial for recover old whatsapp messages?. Could you leave me a comment, I promise to answer! You can also share this post with your social networks.