with over 2 billion users, Facebook it is one of the most popular networks in the world. And is that there are many users who use this platform every day to post their photos, contact friends or even watch the news. The fact is that it is not surprising that with such a large number of users, sometimes (intentionally or not) the laws displayed on the platform are not respected, so it is possible that the your account is compromised. And that's exactly what today's tutorial will do, how to recover a disabled facebook account.
What does Facebook account disabled mean?
This message appears when you have violated Facebook's laws of conduct.
You might be interested
- See Friend Requests I sent on Facebook
- Edit shortcuts on Facebook
- Download an audio from Facebook Messenger
Why does my Facebook account appear disabled?
The reasons can be many, but normally if your Facebook account has been deactivated, by usual è due to the following reasons:
- Using a name that is not the real one.
- Post inappropriate images or content that does not comply with the platform's conditions.
- Impersonating another user.
- Violation of the rules of behavior in the communities.
- Spam, harassment or intrusive advertising.
It is also possible that your password it is stata stolen and Facebook has detected suspicious movements in your logins, so it is possible that for security reasons has disabled your account.
What if when a Facebook account is deactivated?
Well, you will not be able to log in and log in with your user account as you normally would.
How long does this account limitation last?
The time it remains disabled is decided by Facebook, it can vary from a few hours, to several, days, weeks or even forever.
What can I do when my Facebook account is disabled?
recover it is need to fill in the form dell’account Facebook from the following link.
Once inside you need to enter the following information:
- Email address connected to your Facebook account.
- Your full name as it appears on your account.
- An identification document, for example a scan of your DNI.
- Finally we click on «Send».
I hope this tutorial has served as solution if your Facebook account has been disabled. If you want you can tell me if you recovered your password or not in the comments. Don't forget to share this article with your social networks, thank you very much!