Remember i Login data to your Snapchat account it is essential to be able to enter. However, if you have lost them or can't remember them after a long time, you may want to get them back, but you don't know how to do it. This added to the fact that you don't want to go through the registration process again, because you would lose all the friends you made in your old profile. Fortunately, there are ways to retrieve this information.
In this sense, you can do it through a code received via SMS or email from the login screen of the application or in its web version. It is a simple process by which you will be able to reset your password and regain access to your Snapchat account. However, there are certain policies or conditions that apply to make this possible, such as, for example, that the email indicated is the same as the one associated with the profile in question.
From the app
The first method to use for recover your Snapchat account it will be from the application itself. Which, if you have uninstalled it, you can download by following this link if you use Android or by clicking here for iOS.
Once installed, you will need to follow the steps given below to reset your Snapchat password from within the app. It's worth mentioning that the process is the same for both operating systems.
- Enter the application and press “ Log in ".
- Enter yours email or phone number associated with the account.
- Touch » Forgot Password «.
- Select the method you want to use to recover your account (phone or e-mail).
- Follow the necessary procedure for user recovery, depending on the option you chose. Or by copying the code received in the SMS or by pressing the link available in the email.
- Establish a new password for your account taking into account the instructions on the web.
It's as simple as you can restore your Snapchat account using the mobile application, both on Android and iOS.
from the website
In addition to being able to restore your account from within the app itself, Snapchat offers the ability to do it in its web version. Which you can access from the browser of your computer or Smartphone. It is worth mentioning that the URL varies by method chosen recovery method (SMS or email).
By email or email
If you don't have a phone number registered to Snapchat, you can't remember it or it no longer belongs to you, you can choose to recover your account within the ghost app using your email address. To do this you need to click on this link and follow the steps given below:
- Write the email with which you registered on the web.
- Awards “ Send ".
- Check in your box mail the email sent by the Snapchat team e click the link which is located inside. Note: if you do not receive the email, you can press » Send again» to request the sending of the link.
- Type your new Snapchat login password. Keep in mind that it should be at least 8 characters long and easy to remember, but hard for others to guess.
- Awards “ Save ".
This way you can recover your Snapchat account with email from the web.
with the phone number
If you don't have an email, you don't remember it or you just prefer it use Snapchat user verification and recovery using your phone number, the steps to follow are as follows:
- Enter this link.
- Type the associated phone number to your account and press “ Continue ".
- Wait a few moments while get the verification code on your mobile. Note: If you do not receive the SMS, you can press “ Send SMS again ” or, if you prefer, select the “Call me” option per hear the code directly from the operator during a call.
- Take note of the code and back to the web.
- Write the code that you have received and press “ Verifica ".
- Establish your new password taking into account the indications of the web.
With this you can enter back to your Snapchat account, be sure to write down your password so you don't forget it in the future.
Recover an account if it has been deleted
If you want recover your deleted Snapchat account, you can do this by accessing it as long as the 30 days established by the platform for definitive closure have not passed. Upon reopening your profile, any such request will be canceled and, as a result, you will be able to continue using your user without any problems.
To do it you need to log in to the application, log in normally and answer “ Yes ” to the question asked by the system “ You want to reactivate your account ”. Then press “ OK ” until the message that will appear on the screen indicating that the operation will take a few minutes. Wait for the process to finish and then you will have your Snapchat account available as usual.
It is worth mentioning that this it is only possible with the same original access data and approval can take up to 24 hours.
Recover account without email or phone
Hitherto this option is not possible. As the platform only offers these two methods to recover your account. Therefore, if you don't own any, you will have to sign back into Snapchat with different information.
As a last recommendation, you may want to make a note of your login details and upload or keep them in a safe place. This will help you, in case you forget them, to be able to access your Snapchat account without any problems.