If you are a fan of Asian culture and dare to celebrate Chinese New Year, we will explain to you how to put the year of the ox sticker on instagram, so that you can also take the celebration to your social networks and share it with your friends in these interesting parties..
As in any universal celebration, Instagram is in tune with the date. At Christmas they offered us filters and stickers for the date, ditto for the Kings, as well as in each of those special moments and the Golden Ox could not be missing to celebrate the beginning of a new time in the Asian calendar.
Use the Golden Ox sticker: step by step
La procedure for placing the Year of the Golden Ox sticker it's as simple as on other occasions you could use other stickers and filters:
- First of all, and as always, you need to open your Instagram application and then go to the camera or Stories icon and take your picture. In our case we took a selfie for this test.
- Next, you have to go to the stickers button located at the top of the screen, it would be the fourth button in the menu, as you can see in the following image.
- When viewing the sticker menu, it is likely that the three stickers for the celebration of the Year of the Golden Ox are already there at the top of the list, as shown in the following image.
- If you can't see them, you can simply enter the word "ox" into the search engine stickers, and all the Golden Ox Chinese New Year allegorical stickers will appear.
- Choose what you want, or you can also put them all and then enjoy your party on social networks.
You are now ready to celebrate with yours Year of the Ox sticker on Instagram.