If you have a Samsung phone you can make settings from vibrating to save more battery, the ability to record your screen and share it with your friends, the ability to update your OS and activate the «Download». Download mode is a condition that allows you to prepare your mobile phone to make changes to its original programs.
In this sense, changing the operating system of a telephone device requires a series of steps, which you must perform with great care and patience to do not harm your device or its apps. Now, if you have the question about How to put your S3 phone into download mode? then join us we will tell you what to do.
How to download a Samsung Galaxy S3 phone, what is it?
Download mode is a condition that allows you to set up your phone device so that you, as a user, have the possibility to be able to make certain settings in the room (read-only memory) of your mobile programs. It is generally a mode used by software developers, in order to make some configurations on the mobile phone that is not pre-installed.
If you find yourself in need or just want to activate this feature for any reason, you will need to follow a series of steps to enable it, which brings us to the next topic.
Samsung Galaxy S3 phone in download mode
- You can enter the download mode of the Samsung S3 by following these practical tips:
- The first thing to do is to turn off the mobile phone, for this you need to press and hold the power key until the option to turn off is displayed.
- Then it is necessary to press the following keys at the same time: "Decrease volume", "Start key" and "Power key", leave it pressed for a few seconds, until the "download menu" appears.
- Then you will see a warning on the screen, where you will have to decide "If you want to download a custom operating system"; For this alternative, press the «volume up» key, now if you decide to exit press the key "Volume decrease" for cancel this process.
- If you have decided to download the software, this procedure will automatically put your S3 phone in downland state, how do you know? because you will see, across the screen, the Android emblem with the word download. Easy, simple and fast true.
- Now what follows is that you connect your phone to the computer via USB and via it Odin tool you start making all those configurations you want on your Samsung Galaxy S3. Now you may be wondering and then how do I get out of the lowland state? In the next point we will tell you the options.
Exit the download status?
- Leaving the Download status of your mobile, once you have made the changes to the programs of your S3 mobile it is really simple, there are two ways to do it:
- Once completed the room download via the Odin tool, your mobile device will reboot mechanically and when turned on it will start working normally.
- In case of problems and the phone does not turn on normally, you will have to put the mobile in the mode restoration, to do this, follow these steps:
- Simultaneously press the "volume up" key, the "start" key and the "power" key on the mobile phone. Press and hold it for a few seconds until the screen appears is displayed on recovery mode menu
- Then you will have to choose, using the volume keys, the wipe data / Factory recet option.
- Then press the power key, wait while the process is running.
- After this process you need to choose in the same menu, the other option which says: wipe the cache partition and then press the power button, wait a moment for the process to run
- Ready this process, in the same menu select the first option it says reboot system now, press the power key and your mobile will automatically restart as factory and work as usual.
- It is important to back up the files on your phone in order not to risk losing some files, such as photos, chats, etc. in the process.
In summary, the download mode allows you to change the configuration of software costs. phone to install new ones that were not preset on the mobile phone. We look forward to seeing you in another article with useful tips for you.