I'm more than sure more than once they have you sent a WhatsApp message in italics and you wondered how you could have done it. Well, in this The Power Of The Green Android tutorial we will teach you how to write in cursive on WhatsApp no need for apps so you can personalize your messages with this simple trick.
Can WhatsApp letters be changed to italics?
Yes, it is possible change whatsapp font to italic without app needed. In fact, there are others as well WhatsApp typing tricks which allow us, for example, to use bold or strikethrough.
How to italicize whatsapp step by step 2022
The first step for write in italics on WhatsApp will open a conversation in chat, in group or individually. Once inside, we will open the keyboard and follow these steps:
- We look for the symbol "_" (without quotes). This sign is usually found in the special characters of our keyboard.
- We have to put the symbol "_" at the beginning of the word or phrase that we want to delete.
- Again, we put the symbol "_" at the end of the word or phrase that we want to delete.
- We make sure we have the sign "_" at the beginning of the word or phrase.
- Placing the symbol "_" at the end of the word or phrase we will see how everything changes in italic.
- We give you to send the message.
How to Write Cursive on WhatsApp Easy and Fast 2022
Once the message has been sent to the recipient, we will see how the «_» sign has disappeared from the sentence or word and as a result only the italic format will remain.
I remind you that you have some time if you want to delete the WhatsApp message before it is read and send it again without italics.
It's that simple write in italics on WhatsApp, however if you have any questions you can always leave me a comment and I will try to respond as soon as possible.
I also remind you that it would help me a lot if you shared this article with your friends and family through your social networks. Thanks for everything!