In relation to this, if you want to extend the information we will discuss below further, you should know all about free installation of Microsoft Office online in Windows 10, making the most of this fantastic Microsoft utility.
Microsoft Office and its online version
Microsoft Office is one of the most important suites within the Windows platform and many other operating systems. It presents us with a series of office automation tools, come Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint o Microsoft Excel.
For many years now Microsoft has the upper hand when it comes to these types of tools, at least in the paid industry and that's why everyone knows them.
Microsoft Office online version
With the recent emergence of several cloud tools, Microsoft has also entered this game. It is for this reason that they created the tool Microsoft Office Online, through which it is possible to create and modify documents through the browser.
This is a particularly useful option, as you can access popular Microsoft Office tools without the application installed on your computer. Today you will learn how to use this popular tool for free and effectively.
How to properly use or use Microsoft Office for free online
The first thing to do is to register within Microsoft, because only with an account on the platform is it possible to use the online version of this software. You can register as follows:
- To use Office online you need to have a Microsoft Outlook account, if you don't have one you will need to create it, to do so go to the following Outlook page.
- To register, click on the option Create a free account.
- The first thing the system requires is Create a new email, here you have to enter the address with which you feel most comfortable, once this is done, click on the option Forward.
- You will then be asked to provide a password, try to create a secure password that you can easily remember.
- Next, you need to provide personal informations such as name, date of birth or telephone number.
- Once you have provided all the information Microsoft requires, proceed to complete the creation of your account.
- Remember your details, as you will need them to use Microsoft Office Online.
Use Microsoft Office online for free
- To access the features that Microsoft offers online, you need to go to the following link Office Online.
- Once you are in this place, click on the option Log in.
- Then provide your Microsoft Outlook account details.
- After logging in, you will notice that they appear on the screen more options, among which we highlight Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel and many others that you can access online.
- The operation is very simple, select the tool you want to work with, for example Microsoft Word and click on it.
To create a new document Microsoft Word , click New Blank Document.
As you will see, the online version of Word it is quite similar to desktop and the operation is the same. The main difference is that the documents will be saved in OneDrive, although this can be an advantage as you will have your documents backed up in the cloud.
The benefits of having a free version of Office Online are remarkable, since you can access a basic version of this office suite from anywhere. In any case, if you are looking for a free alternative, it is best to download and install LibreOffice for any operating system, a desktop application that will also do the job.