Today it is very necessary to work or perform certain activities with our computers and it is very useful to take measures to prevent cyber attacks. On the other hand, the most feared virus by users is Trojan, this virus can easily contaminate your computer and steal your personal data. In this tutorial, he will help you
A Trojan can last for months on your computer without you noticing, so you need to take steps to protect your computer from these harmful viruses.
How to prevent Trojan viruses to protect my computer?
- Install an antivirus reliable on your computer and update it whenever an update is available, this is essential for its proper functioning. You can download AVG antivirus for free for PC, this is positioned as one of the best.
- Run daily scans of your computer, sometimes a trojan can escape antivirus protection; then run manual scans to eliminate hidden viruses on your PC.
- Don't click suspicious links, or open untrustworthy videos or documents.
- Make sure you visit reputable websites while browsing the Internet.
- Use and update trusted browsers such as Safari, Google Chrome or Firefox; since these browsers have protection mechanisms that warn of malicious websites; it also uses pop-up blockers to avoid unsafe windows.
- Never open attachments of email or social media that looks suspicious or doesn't know who the sender is.
What other tips can I follow
- Keep updated the software of the Your operating system ; an outdated system is an open door for viruses.
- Use a firewall on your PC to block viruses that try to sneak into your computer.
- Keep your USB memory clean and format it if necessary before using it.
- Create backup copies of your data.
- Download games and movies from reputable sites.
- Usa it common sense when using the internet and don't get carried away with curiosity, as infected websites are usually very attractive.
- Keep an eye on the websites your children visit while using the Internet.
- Hold on informed about the latest types of Trojans circulating on the Internet.
As explained in this article, protect your PC with an antivirus, firewall, Anti Spyware and Anti Spam. Never leave your computer unprotected and follow the advice in this article. Avoid being a victim of cyber criminals and hackers, they are looking for security holes in your system to contaminate it and thus obtain your personal data.