This is what has caused many series to acquire a cult around them; Hundreds of people who more than agree to follow every little detail and progress that is made in a series. But this can sometimes be a problem considering what the world of show today.
By the latter we refer to the fact that much of the cable television has been left behind. And many people are focusing on watching exclusive series from services of streaming come Netflix o HBO.
This leads people to try to pay a monthly fee to view their favorite series and movies on an unlimited basis. But it's something that many anime fans have fallen behind.
Although it is true that a service like Netflix has its own set of critically acclaimed anime series globally, there isn't much you can see when it comes to the latest series on the air.
Many Netflix anime-focused series and movies are based on those who bought the rights themselves, such as Baki. But there are many other series that don't end up on Netflix and other streaming services, leaving anime fans unsatisfied.
This is where looking for other options becomes important, and Crunchyroll grows among them. This is a streaming service, where you pay a monthly fee and can get access to thousands of anime series.
Many of these with unique rights with Crunchyroll, but which are still of high quality. In fact, it's where most anime fans go to keep up with all of their favorite series.
The best thing about this service is that the payouts are not too high and you can pay in several ways. Even if you are in Mexico, it's possible pay through an Oxxo. See below how you can do it.
I will pay Crunchyroll to OXXO
pay your monthly Crunchyroll on Oxxo, you don't have to do much. You just have to follow the following steps:
- Start by opening a Crunchyroll account. When you do this, you will be asked to specify the payment method you wish to use.
- You will see that you will need to enter your credit card numbers and all relevant data, but further below this option you will find other payment methods.
- Among these methods you can see “pay with Paypal” e “pay in Oxxo”. You have to choose the second option.
- You will then be asked to issue a name and CURP. Enter this data and you will see that a payment format will be generated for you that you will need to print and bring to an Oxxo.
- A volta all'Oxxo, code a bars on the document you printed will come scanned and the monthly installment will be paid.
What you should keep in mind when paying on OXXO
Many get confused when it comes to pay their monthly Crunchyroll through Oxxo. This is because they often pay for it, but the balance is not reflected on the page or as a "paid service" because you will have to wait.
It is often better pay with Paypal or just with your credit card, but if it's not something feasible for you, you can do it on Oxxo. Please note that you will have to wait up to two days for the payment to reflect in your account.
If you run into a problem, just email Crunchyroll Support to fix the problem.