Log out of Twitter using the Android app
If you have the Twitter application installed on your Android device, you can quickly log out of your account using it. It's certainly not an easy process, but if you follow the instructions in this post, you'll be able to log out of your account.
Below you will know all the steps you need to follow to completely close your session in the Twitter application on your Android device.
- Open the application Twitter installed on your Android phone. But if you haven't installed it yet, you can download Twitter from the Play Store
- In the top bar of the application, select the menu icon (the one with the 3 lines), located in the upper right corner.
- Immediately, an options window will open and you will need to choose "Twitter Application Settings".
- In the next window, select the Twitter account you want from go out.
- To finish, scroll down and select the last tab that says "Close session", confirm your request and the session will be closed.
It is worth noting that when get out of yours Twitter account, all application registrations you have on that device will be deleted. But you have nothing to worry about, as when you log back into your Twitter account, all data from it will be returned. However, if that doesn't happen, you can automatically update Twitter to the latest version.
Remember that Twitter allows you to open multiple accounts in the same application, so you can easily communicate with one of them. That's why, if you have multiple accounts linked in your application, you can select them one by one, to log out of all your accounts.
Now that you know how to log out of your Twitter account via the Android application, you will also know how to log out via the browser.
Log out of Twitter using the browser on your Android device
If you are one of the people who does not have the application of this social network installed on their Android because it takes up a lot of space, you can too log out of the your account. All this, through the web browser you have installed on your mobile phone, since you can also connect to Twitter through its Internet page.
So if you have your own Twitter account opened in browser Android and you want to log out quickly and safely, here you will know how to do it. Follow the steps below that you will see below, so that you can log out of your Twitter account using the browser on your Android device.
- Open the web browser of your Android phone where you opened your Twitter account.
- From the Twitter website, select your profile picture located in the upper right corner.
- Then a small menu will open, in which you need to select the tab at the bottom that says » Close session «.
- Confirmation you want to leave Twitter and voila, your session in this social network will be closed.
It's that simple, you can log out of Twitter, to protect your account content or for enter with another account. Also, when you want, you can log in again to stay connected to this social networks. Likewise, you can close the open sessions of my Twitter account on other devices so that your information is safe.
How did you understand, log out of your Twitter account on Android it's really simple, regardless of whether you do it via the app or browser. If you have found this important information, be sure to follow this post and don't forget to recommend us to your friends on social media.