Why log out of your Facebook account on mobile?
There are several reasons why you might want to close your account Facebook on your device. Furthermore, you can also block access to your Facebook account to protect your data. It is possible that you have opened it on a tablet and on your mobile but no longer want to use one.
Sometimes you have to lend your cell phone so that someone else can see your personal account, so in that case you need to log out so someone else can start theirs. If you sell your device, you need to log out.
It is also possible that your device will be lost or stolen, in which case they would have access to yours personal informations on Facebook, so it is imperative to log out.
Or simply you no longer want to use the services of this social network. Whatever your reason, read on so you know how to log out of your Facebook account on Android or iPhone.
Steps to log out of your Facebook account on mobile
As mentioned, depending on the device (Android or iPhone), the procedure for logging out varies. There are also several steps you need to take when you don't have the device at hand because it has been lost. Make a note of each case according to your needs and find out how to log out of your account Facebook on the device.
Case 1: Log out of your Android device when you have it handy
If what you want is to lend your mobile or tablet for someone else to use their account, you can put your profile privately on your Facebook account and no one will be able to access it. but to close it follow the following steps:
- Run the Facebook application on your Android mobile or tablet.
- At the top of the screen, tap the Facebook logo.
- When the drop-down list appears, tap the button Logout.
- You will know that you have completed the steps to log out correctly when the Facebook page registration appears on the screen. (This way another person can log in)
- Pressing the home button takes you back to the main screen.
Case 2: Disconnect from your iPhone device when you have it handy
Similar to how it happens on Android, you can disconnetterti gives an iPhone or iPad device in so that someone else can open their account. The procedure is as follows:
- Launch the Facebook app on your Apple device.
- Tap the app options button. (The famous three lines)
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Go out.
Case 3: Log out of Android and iPhone devices when the device is not owned
If your phone is lost or stolen, you can log out of Facebook from another device, preferably a computer, to prevent someone else from accessing your account information.
Note that you can also recover your account without email, phone or password. On the other hand, we explain how to do it without your Android mobile or iPhone, in a simple and practical way,
- The first thing you need to do is log in to Facebook on a computer.
- Go to the configuration options, option, configuration of the mobile phone.
- You will see an option that says: Have you lost your phone? When you select it, the option to log out on the mobile phone appears and you have to press it.
- If an unauthorized person enters your device, they will not be able to use your Facebook account.
Case 4: Log out of any device from another device
It's possible manage where you have logged in to your social network Facebook and close it. To do this, follow the steps below:
- When you log into the device of your choice, go to the section that says Security and log into the settings.
- Select the Where are you logged in option. You may need to click on the option See more if you have many devices with open sessions.
- In the option you want to end, click on the three dots and then on the option of take the exit (uscita).