WhatsApp has become the nerve center of all our communications, so much so that we text everyone through the app, and if someone doesn't have WhatsApp something weird is going on. Today we will show you a trick with which you can know if they have saved me on WhatsApp.
There are many conversations that we have during the days, months or years through WhatsApp, that is why we can give our number to a large number of people on numerous occasions, that is why today we are going to tell you how you can know who saved you in their contact list.
The trick is in the broadcast lists, a WhatsApp function that allows us to send the same message to multiple contacts in a centralized way, but creating individual conversations with each of the members of the list.
Who saved me on WhatsApp? find out here
To know which numbers or contacts you have saved in WhatsApp we will have to create a list of broadcasts, follow these steps to do it:
- Open WhatsApp and click on the three dots located in the upper right area to open the menu.
- click on «New transmission».
- Then you can read a message in the upper area in which it is understood that everyone who has saved our number will be able to see the message we sent through the entire list.
- You'll select all contacts and groups for the trick to work.
- Now when you create the list you will have to send a message, although the trick is somewhat risky because you will send a message to all your contacts, you will be able to know who saved you by seeing the delivery information of the message.
This is the trick that exists to be able to see who saved us in the WhatsApp agenda and so you will be able to know the people who have your number.