Although most groups WhatsApp requires admin permission to join others, there are also many public groups. But how do you find these public groups? This article will show you how to join a whatsapp group without an invite and how to avoid being added with some third-party apps and websites.
Using an iPhone or iPad
- Open the App Store image titled Iphoneappstoreicon.png. You can find it on your home screen.
- Find «Groups for WhatsApp». You'll see the search icon at the bottom of the app. While searching, you will see a list of results. Groups for WhatsApp it's an easy way to find public groups on WhatsApp without having to search the web.
- Groups are organized by category and joining a group is as easy as pressing «Join». However, the app is not affiliated with WhatsApp.
- The developer of the app is Bhavin Machchhar.
- Tap Get. Installing the app on your iPhone the iPad it will take a few minutes.
- Open groups for WhatsApp: join now. This app's icon looks like a yellow and green speech bubble. You will find it on your home screen.
- You will be asked to connect your WhatsApp account. Any links you share will be public and will be on the web for others to see.
- Search for a group you want to join. You can explore the categories and the most recently active groups.
- Tap Join to join a group. You will now have access to that group chat in your WhatsApp account.
Use an Android phone or tablet
- Open the Google Play image Store titled Androidgoogleplay.png. You'll find it on your home screen, in your app drawer, or by searching.
- Search for “groups to join”. You will see the search bar at the top of the application window. While searching, you'll see a list of search results. Join Groups is a third-party app that provides an easy way to find public groups on whatsapp without searching the web.
- The developer of the app is Rahmani Soft.
- Toccata Install. This app will take a few minutes to install on your Android.
- Open groups to join. This icon Whatsapp looks like a group of four people in a circle. You'll find it on your home screen, in your app drawer, or by searching.
- Tap a group you want to join. You will be redirected to WhatsApp with the invitation link to join the group chat.
- Tap Join Chat. You will see this popup in the lower right corner of WhatsApp.
using a computer
- Go to http://groupfinder.me/. Here you can join WhatsApp groups online with your computer.
- Click on a group you want to join. All groups are organized by most recent. You will be redirected to website.whatsapp.com.
- Click Join Group. You may be required to scan the code on the website to connect your WhatsApp account to your phone if you haven't already.
Join a WhatsApp group without waiting to be added
Your friends have created a WhatsApp group and would you like to access it without waiting for them to add you? Have you found any group on WhatsApp that you find particularly interesting, are you dying to join, but don't know how to do it? Don't worry - you will be able to achieve your goals.
Indeed, in today's guide I will show you how to join a WhatsApp group without permission using your mobile phone, Android tablet or iPhone, or acting as a PC. So for complete the disclosure, I'll explain how to act if you want to know how to prevent someone from adding you to a WhatsApp group without your consent. The procedures are almost identical on all devices what WhatsApp is available for, so you shouldn't have any problems getting everything done.
I bet you can't wait to get started, right? So in that case, all you have to do is give me a few minutes of your free time and put the i suggestions below.
Join a WhatsApp group via the invite link
If you want to know how to join a WhatsApp group without permission, the only solution you have is to access it through the invite link. You don't know what it is? This is a link that allows anyone who has one to join a WhatsApp group, without requiring the intervention of an administrator.
This system is very convenient for group administrators, if they have to manage several very large groups and do not want to avoid saving the numbers of all the users to be invited in their address book, to validate their access requests.
Obviously keep in mind that when you access a WhatsApp group, the event will be notified within the chat (the notification will be shown to all phone numbers that join via the group invitation link) and, therefore, you will not be able to act literally "in secret".
That said, if you have the whatsapp group invite link Even if an admin hasn't personally invited you to join, you can join by opening that link and then tapping the group join button in the box below. This will instantly add you to the WhatsApp group.
In case you are the administrator of a WhatsApp group and want to know how to create an invitation link to access it, what you have to do is enter the group chat and click on your title at the top.
In the screen that appears, scroll through the different items available and press the button. Invite via link (on Android) or Invite to group via link (on iOS). You will then be shown a link that you can copy and/or share externally, using the appropriate buttons.
In case of detection of group access anomalies by unauthorized users, within the invite link screen, press the Reset link button to revoke the previous invite link and generate a new one.
Being added to a WhatsApp group
If you don't have an invite link to access the WhatsApp group of your interest, I'm sorry, but it won't allow you to access it in any way: the only solution left is to contact an administrator and ask them to add you to the group.
That said, you won't have to do anything in particular other than provide the admin with yours telephone number. The latter must first register your number in their address book.
Once this is done, the administrator will enter the chat of the group to which he will invite you and, after pressing the Group name button at the top, he will send you the invitation by selecting your phone number via the section Add attendees.
How to avoid being added to WhatsApp groups:
If you don't want your phone number to be added to WhatsApp groups without your consent, you can adjust the application's privacy settings to prevent your contacts and, in general, anyone who has your phone number, from doing so. .
First start the Whatsapp application on your mobile phone and, on the main screen, access the settings panel: to do this on Android, press the "l" icon at the top and click on the settings item in the image that is shown to you; instead, on iPhone, select the Settings tab located in the bottom bar. It is not possible to act as a PC.
At this point, touch the item Account and then press the one called Privacy. Once this is done, scroll down the screen that is shown to you and locate the written Groups. Tap it to access permission settings for who can add you to groups.
Choose the entry Everyone, anyone with your phone number can add you to a group; pressing the Contacts option instead. Only contacts you have saved in your address book can invite you to a group.
Finally, if you don't want anyone to add you to the WhatsApp groups (or only to some), choose the item My contacts except: You will be shown a screen where you can select the contacts you want to prevent from being added to groups. By selecting all the numbers in the list, no one will be able to do it.
However, please note that if you add a new number to your address book, you will have to enter it manually in this list. Otherwise, the latter can still invite you to WhatsApp groups without your consent.