Sometimes they send us voice notes through social networks with some quotes, important information or simply we like what we hear and want to keep it. That's why it never hurts to know how to get this information from a social network to be able to save safely on our device. For this reason, we thought it interesting to make this article in which we are going to teach you how to download whatsapp audio on android in so that it can be stored safely in the internal memory or microSD.
Why can't I download audio from WhatsApp?
You should know that it is possible to download WhatsApp audio messages from the same application without using third-party programs, the only drawback is that it is a somewhat hidden function from the user. But don't worry, in The Power Of The Green Android we will tell you how to do it step by step.
You might be interested
- How to know how many times your WhatsApp messages are forwarded
- How to download whatsapp without play store
- How to know if you are being spied on WhatsApp
How to Download WhatsApp Audio Files Step by Step 2022
First of all tell you that as we said before, you won't need any app to download audio from WhatsApp, you just have to follow the steps that we mention below.
- The first thing we need to do is press and hold the audio note that we want to download.
- So we give i 3 vertical dots top right.
A small menu will open in the upper right part of the screen where we must click "Share".
How to download voice notes on WhatsApp fast and easy 2022
A menu will open with several options for share the audio file, we will choose what it says “Copy to…”.
In this section we have to choose where we want download whatsapp voice note.
- Internal memory of our phone.
- Our SD card.
- Finally, we choose a folder and press "Paste".
- And voila, we already have downloaded our WhatsApp audio file to our device in .opus format, being able to listen to it whenever we want.
And in this simple way you can download audio to whatsapp from your android phone, if you have any questions you can always leave me a comment, I will try to answer them. Don't forget to share this article with your social networks, it helps me keep developing more works like this… Thanks!