The main destination for streaming content is Twitch. It works just like YouTube Live, although many people prefer to stream your content on Twitch. In July 2017, it was introduced and gained popularity over time.
The website is not alone for players, as you might think looking at the home page. It has expanded its reach and now includes podcasts, streaming music, and radio shows.
Many Twitch users struggle when they lose theirs stream favorites or when they want to save or download something and then watch it. Apparently Twitch doesn't have a shutdown option.
Let's learn how to download Twitch clips
►Read: Change Twitch Username and Display Name◄
When you find a clip on Twitch and want or want to download it and then watch it in the future with more peace of mind, there are several ways to do it. You can create a clip from any content in the platform's default player. After saved the clip to your Twitch account, you can download it to your desktop.
In the day before May 2018, Twitch allowed all users to download clips directly from the video player in Chrome e Firefox. All you had to do was right click on the video player and then choose Save Video As.
As of May 2018, the option to download clips from the Twitch video player was no longer available. The change was not intentional and the option to download clips using the same method will return at some point.
There are still other ways to download Twitch clips without using the old method Save video.
There are many ways you can use to download twitch clips. Some are free while others require payment.
How to Download Twitch Clips for Free
To download Twitch clips for free, you will need to use software or third-party websites. One of the best third-party software that allows you to download clips from Twitch is Windshield.
If you don't want to install the download software on your computer, you can still download Twitch clips using video capture sites. There are several video capture sites you can use, but Windsya is the easiest to use.
How to Download Twitch Clips Using Windsya
- 1: Visit Twitch.tv in your browser and then search for the stream you want to get.
- 2: Once the video starts playing, select the link in your browser's address bar, then right-click and select copy to copy the link to your clipboard. You can also get the video link by clicking the share button below the video and then copying the video link as shown.
- 3: Once you have the video link in your clipboard, visit Windshield and then press Ctrl + V to paste the link into the white box on the main page of the website.
- 4: Awards Send and wait for the video to load.
- 5: Choose the resolution you want and then click Download.
- 1: Download and install Twitch leecher on your computer
- 2: Visit Twitch in your browser and then search for the stream you want to get.
- 3: Once the video starts playing, select the link in your browser's address bar, then right-click and select copy to copy the link to your clipboard. You can also get the video link by clicking the share button below the video, then copy the video link as shown.
- 4 - Launch Twitch Leecher and then tap the URL tab.
- 5 - Paste the tab (press Ctrl + V) in the blank space, then click Find.
- 6: Wait for the video to load, then tap Download when the video thumbnail appears to get the video.
- 7 - In the pop-up window that will appear, choose the resolution you want and then click Download.
Untwich.com is a popular website for people who are used to downloading clips from Twitch. It is an easy to use Twitch video capture site and gives you the option to choose the video resolution you want to download. Downloading Twitch clips using Untwitch.com is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
Download Twitch clips using UnTwitch
- 1 - Visit Twitch.tv and search for the clip you want to download.
- 2: Copy the URL of the clip you want to download to your clipboard.
- 3: Visit UnTwitch.com and then paste the clipboard video link in the box.
- 4 - Click Submit and wait for the video to load.
- 5 - Choose the resolution you prefer and then click Download Video.
►Potrebbe you may also like: 10 Best Podcast Apps for Android◄
Twitch has made it easy for people to stream their daily lives. Twitch now has something for the whole world to see. but you can still download your favorite twitch clips and videos and then consume them when we are offline. We hope you enjoy our article if you think something was missing, leave your comment.