If you like to read and have bought several books in electronic format, surely you will be interested to know how you can go about having them all together in one device.
Previously we told you about the best apps to read books on your Android mobile, now we will tell you how to enjoy your books purchased on Google Play Books on any device, with or without an Internet connection.
When you buy books on Google Play Books, these are stored in your Google account and you can access it from your mobile, tablet or computer. Today we will show you how to convert these books to a format compatible with others eBook readers.
Why download books purchased from Play Books?
App Play Libri
The advantage of having the e-books we buy from Google downloaded to a device is that we can access them at any time without having to be connected to the Internet.
Archive all of our eBook in one device allows us to take them comfortably with us anywhere, regardless of whether they were purchased from Google store, Amazon or any other.
How to download books to a computer for offline reading
To download books from Goole Play Books on a computer you will need to use the Google Chrome browser and follow the steps that we will list below:
- Make sure your computer is connected to the internet.
- Open your browser Google Chrome.
- Click on the menu Google Apps or you can enter chrome: // apps / in the address bar.
- Select the app Play Libri.
- Hover over one of the books.
- Check the box next to "Allow offline access".
That's it, you will already have the / the book / i digital / i you wish for read them offline from your computer screen.
If you use an iPhone or iPad, you can also download your own books purchased on Google Play to read them without Internet connection.
How to download and read books on an Apple device
- Make sure your iPhone or iPad has an internet connection.
- In a mobile browser, such as Safari, open play.google.com/books.
- Access the same Google account that you use for Google Play Books.
- Click on the book you want to download.
It's that easy download your books to read them offline its an iPhone or iPad.
How to download books from Google Play in EPUB or PDF format
You can download your books in EPUB or PDF format and pass them to an eBook reader
To convert yours eBook in EPUB or PDF format, follow the steps we will mention below:
- Download Adobe Digital Editions on your computer and follow the instructions to install it.
- Log in to Google Play Books.
- Click I my books.
- For the book you want to download, click Other, then select Download EPUB (recommended) or Download PDF.
How to transfer your books in EPUB or PDF format to an eBook reader
After downloading the book in the appropriate format, you can transfer it to any e-book reader such as Amazon's Kindle or Xiaomi Mi Reader by doing the following:
- Connect your electronic reading device to the computer.
- Open the digital editions of Adobe.
- Drag the book to where the is listed device name on you want to transfer it to.
As you may have seen, having your books available on any device is very simple, it only takes a few minutes.