GIFs are characterized by being animated images that play a sequence of frames for a few seconds and repeat in a loop. Currently their use has become popular because they allow you to express information, ideas or emotions that are often not enough with emoticons. Read on and find out how to download a twitter gif from your mobile or computer.
On many occasions, you may have noticed or watched short videos that you would like to save for later use. Although this is a site where you can find the most interesting GIFs, being able to download them to your mobile phone or computer is usually not easy. We will then explain how to store them on both devices.
How to download a GIF from Twitter?
GIF images are distributed on social media and one of the places where this image format is most used is the microblogging platform Twitter. Learning how to download a GIF from Twitter is the goal of this post, find out how to do it.
While browsing Twitter, you may have noticed that uploading a GIF is not as easy as saving an image, as there is no option «Save with name ". However, there are fairly simple alternatives to uploading these files to your computer or mobile device.
Follow the next steps:
- First of all, we present you a site where you can download online without having to install any app.
- For that, you need to go to the following link: you eat/.
- On such a site, you will be able to paste the tweet link of the gif you want to download.
- From a computer, this is an easy step because you just need to copy the link from the address bar.
- Also, you should know that on mobile, you have to click on the option «Share» and then go to «Copy link from tweet» so that the link is saved to your system's clipboard.
- After copying the link, you should go back to the site and paste it into the login line.
- Finally select «Download MP4» and it will automatically download to your hard drive.
As you can see, learning how to download a GIF from Twitter is not complicated, check out the second method that works in a similar way is twdown.net.
- On this page you must also enter the link of the tweet with the gif you have chosen to download it to your device.
- You should know that unlike the previous one, on this site you can select the resolution or format of the file you are about to download.
- After choosing the desired file type, click on » Download» and a new page will open with the video.
- There, you will have to right click on your computer or long press on the selected moment on your mobile and the video options will appear.
- Finally, you must select «Save video come ...» so that it can be uploaded to your disk from your smartphone or computer.
Apart from these download pages, another way to download videos is to use bots. This might be the easiest way to download a GIF, although a bot might not respond right away:
- What you have to do is reply to the tweet where the video you want is, indicating @GetVideoBot.
- The robot user will scan the tweet for a GIF and respond to your mention with a link.
- Then, after receiving the response, you need to choose a link that will redirect you to a site that has a profile with all the videos you asked the bot.
- Select the file you want and click on the «Download» to download it to your mobile device or PC.
You can use all these options in the same way to save on your PC or mobile phone, as they are accessible from both devices.
How to bulk download Gif images from Twitter?
If you want to download all images in bulk, use this simple method. To do this, you need to use an extension available for both Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, the extension in question is called: I'm a Gentleman.
To be able to download all photos from the Twitter page at once, follow these steps:
Download Gentleman for Chrome
Download Gentleman for Firefox
- First of all, you need to install the extension «Gentleman» in your browser.
- After installing the extension, open the Twitter page where you want to upload Gif photos or any other images.
- Then you have to move, that is, go down as much as possible.
- Click on the extension icon and the magic will be done. All photos on this page will be uploaded automatically.
- That said, you have to be careful because this extension will not download just one photo, but all the photos that appear in that URL and at an incredibly high speed.
- To stop the download, you need to click the extension icon again.
- Then go to your downloads folder and delete the images you don't want, and that's it!
The best platforms to find or share GIFs on social networks
After learning how to download a GIF from Twitter here, you should know that there are several websites where you can find GIFs to download or just share. Here we are going to mention the 5 main platforms:
This is a great page that started out as part of the iOS operating system, but has now expanded to have a huge range of files that can be searched by category or tag.
This is a very popular GIF page on the Internet and one of the largest galleries with the greatest variety of short video clips. They are usually sorted by date, with the most recent ones displayed at the top.
To use this tool effectively, you can search English words so that it will give you more results. You can also create your own GIFs from videos or image sequences there.
You should know that this is a very complete platform to find GIF images. The peculiarity of this site, unlike the others, is that it gives you the possibility of seeing them randomly, as well as the most viewed or most commented.
This is a site that allows you to find gifs by recording the reaction you want to express, such as anger, shame, stress. It is an excellent option to demonstrate your emotions as accurately as possible.
5- Google images
The great Google also offers you a large gallery of these short videos that you can download and share on various social networks. There is a great range of files available, as the directory is almost everything saved on the internet.