If you've reached this tutorial, it's because you want to delete facebook profile photo. It may seem like a difficult thing to do but it is an easier process than you imagine, you just have to follow the steps that will be given to you below.
Reasons that lead you to remove a profile picture from Facebook 2022
If you are a privacy lover, choosing Facebook as a tool to keep in touch with your friends may not be a good option since only the profile picture can tell a lot of information about us. That is why it is advisable to delete it if:
- We don't want to show our face.
- We want privacy from strangers.
- We don't want anyone to use our image without our consent.
Fortunately, delete a photo from your Facebook profile it's a simple process that won't take more than a few seconds.
How do I delete my profile picture on Facebook? 2022
delete a photo from a Facebook profile, we just have to follow these steps:
- We enter our account located in the part superior of our account (normally we will see our name together with the photo that represents us).
- These will take us directly to our profile, we will notice that some categories have appeared, among all we must insert "Photo".
- In «Your photos» there is a section called "Profile photo", let's go inside.
In "Profile photo" there will be all the images that have always been the representative images of our account, we can delete them by doing the following:
- We click on the icon «Edit».
- Click on the pop-up menu «Delete this photo».
You might be interested
- How to hide photos on facebook
- How to delete facebook photos step by step
How to delete facebook profile pictures fast and easy 2022
Finally, if we have followed the previous steps correctly, we will see a pop-up menu appear with the following message:
This will remove your current profile picture.
Finally we click on "Remove".
And in this way a Facebook profile photo is cleared step by step. Don't forget to share this article with your social networks, which will allow you to help other people with the same doubt. Thank you very much!