With over 2,4 million monthly active users, Facebook continues to be the most used social network on the planet today. And it is that day after day an overwhelming amount of data is uploaded in the form of content and images in which each user contributes his own «grain of sand» to make this giant a half bigger. That's why, over time, you may have a lot of images hosted in your account and decided to start cleaning. Well, in today's tutorial you will learn how to delete a photo from facebook in a few steps, all very well explained to do it as fast as possible.
How to delete photos from facebook fast and easy 2022
Delete a photo from Facebook forever 2022 it's very simple and you just have to follow these steps:
- We enter the our account profile.
- We will go to the tab "Photo".
- We look at the left side where to put «Album», once identified we enter.
- We enter the album it contains the Facebook photo we want to delete and click into top right on it.
- In the menu below we find where it says «Delete this photo».
A message will appear asking us:
Are you sure you want to delete this photo?
We will then give it to "Cancel".
In this simple way you can Quickly delete photos from Facebook.
You might be interested
- How to download Facebook without Play Store
- How to see which pages I like on Facebook
- How to mark my YouTube channel as not made for children
How to delete facebook photos from posts fast and easy 2022
On the other hand, you may want to Permanently remove Facebook photos from your posts. To delete them, all you have to do is log into your account and search for the photo of which you want to unpublish:
- Once identified, we will give i 3 horizontal points top right.
- And then we go into "Cancel".
Delete facebook post photo forever 2022
Now a window will appear in which we are asked if we want permanently delete that Facebook post, we will then click on "Remove".
And these would be the simple ones steps to delete a photo from facebook fast and easy 2022. If you have any questions you can always leave a comment and don't forget to share this tutorial with your social networks… Thanks a lot!