We have prepared a guide for you to know how create stickers with the Sticker Studio app to use on WhatsApp. The truth is that not everyone has abandoned the messaging app and the reputation crisis caused by the change in privacy conditions on the Facebook-owned platform has gradually been overcome.
Telegram stickers can be fun, but there are many apps and tools available to create virtual stickers of all kinds to send from WhatsApp so you can enjoy privately with all your friends and acquaintances, either with familiar themes, or with images of your choice to create and share.
Step by step to create the stickers
Here we explain step by step how to create stickers with Sticker Studio quickly and easily for you to have fun and create your own collections:
- First you have to download the application. In the case of Sticker Studio, it's only available for Android, but there are other equally easy-to-use options you can install on your iPhone, such as Sticker Maker Studio.
- When you open the app for the first time, you will find the menu at the top, a green button with «start» in the center and at the bottom of the screen another green button with a plus sign, click on it.
- A dialog will appear with three options: text stickers, choose a photo from your gallery or capture an image on the fly. You can choose the option that best suits what you want to do.
- In our case, we choose a photo from the gallery. At this point, if it's your first time using it, you have to grant permissions to the application so that it can enter your gallery or for him to use the camera.
- When you choose the image, you will have a menu at the bottom of the screen that will allow you to cut it to your liking: you have the freestyle that when you move your finger across the screen like a cursor, it cuts out the silhouettes; you also have square, circular and triangular cuts.
- You will see that there are a couple more alternatives: star and heart, but are reserved for users who have paid for the pro version dell’app Sticker Studio.
- Once you've cropped the image to your liking, you can add other elements, such as writing on and next to it, drawing, and making edits.
- At the bottom of the menu in this editing section, you will find the settings option where you will find the adjustment menu, with which you can do some finishing touches, add a frame and resize the image.
- After completing all the steps to make the sticker, you will see a symbol at the top of this Sticker Studio menu to approve the image, you have to click on it.
- A new dialog will appear on the screen immediately, in it you need to name the collection, in case you made a sticker for the first time. This step is important because it is what will allow you to add the stickers to your WhatsApp menu later.
- After this step is done, you will see that A new collection of stickers has been created in the app, clicking on the image you will see that you can add new stickers to this collection, by repeating the whole process described above.
- In order to export a collection of stickers from Sticker Studio to WhatsApp, you need to have at least three stickers designed and then you can send them to the menu.
- At the bottom of the screen, after you've chosen a collection, you'll find an option called add to whatsapp, when you press the app will ask you if you want to add the collection to WhatsApp, when you press accept it will be sent automatically.
Now you see that you can quickly and easily have all the stickers for WhatsApp with Sticker Studio, without having to copy all those that your contacts send you in chats.