If you use YouTube often, you may have noticed that over time it suggests videos that you might like and automatically recommends and plays them. The problem is that we will always see what the platform recommends to us based on our tastes and preferences. However, there is a way to take control of our content, you just have to create a playlist on YouTube. This way you will have access to a list created by you with the content you like the most and the best thing is that it is very easy to do in The Power Of The Green Android we explain how to do it quickly and easily.
How to make a playlist on YouTube 2022
First of all you should know that with this method you can create a youtube playlist without an accounti.e. you don't need to have a channel to create a list, as you will only need your Gmail to be able to create a list. For create a list of videos we like on YouTube, we have to follow these steps:
- We enter the application and click on the tab at the bottom right where it says "Bookshelf".
- In «Playlist» we click on «New list».
In this section we will follow these steps:
- Let's "Forward".
- A window will appear in which we must choose the name we want to put on our new YouTube list.
- We can choose where the list will be private o public.
- Finally we click on "Create".
How to Add a Video to a YouTube Playlist 2022
Now we just have to look for the video we want add to our new list, once identified we proceed as follows:
- Let's give them 3 vertical lines.
- A new window will open and we select «Add to playlist».
- We select the name of the list where we want to add it.
- And finally we give "Done".
How to Delete a YouTube Playlist Quickly and Easily 2022
It is possible that over time you will get tired and longing delete a playlist you created, as the process is very simple. You just have to go to the tab "Bookshelf" and select the playlists to delete. Once inside we give the 3 vertical dots at the top right and click on «Delete playlist».
As you can see, create a YouTube playlist is an easy and simple process. If you have any questions you can always leave a comment, I will try to solve it as soon as possible. Don't forget to share this article with your social networks, this would help me a lot to continue developing other works like this… Thanks!.